Overview of Axis Camera Station S1132 Recorder
Designed for medium-sized installations, this 32-channel recording solution is pre-loaded with Axis Camera Station 5 (ACS 5) and other necessary system software making it 'out-of-the-box' ready with preconfigured settings to help reduce installation time. The unit provides 16TB storage capacity and support for up to 32 device licences (which can be upgraded separately to 48 devices). It's also compatible with an extensive range of Axis IP camera and encoders - for flexible integration options.
This versatile recorder features a powerful CPU for fast processing of data and an operating system stored on a Solid State Drive (SSD) - ensuring quicker start-up and safeguarding in the event of failure. Offering support for 32 camera channels simultaneously, this network recorder also offers a storage capacity of 4 x 4TB (12TB of useable space after RAID). The rack-mountable appliance is capable of recording high-quality CCTV footage at up to 384Mbit/s per second and users can combine an Axis desktop terminal to form a high-performance surveillance solution.
Pre-installed with Axis Camera Station 5 (ACS 5) software, this unit offers an intuitive user interface that provides all the necessary features required for reliable monitoring. Site map functionality provides users with a full visual overview of the system and responsive pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls allow simplified navigation throughout the camera channels. Additionally, the straightforward configuration and management of camera-based video detection alarms helps to ensure high levels of dynamic scene awareness.
Recordings can be configured to run continuously, in response to an event / alarm signal or for scheduled periods to best suit the user's requirements. The software's 'smart' video search functions assist in the quick investigation and retrieval of data, whilst also enabling safe and reliable export of recordings for evidential purposes. In addition, this data can be exported manually or scheduled to give the user full flexibility of how the video footage is managed.
This rack server is compatible with both Axis Camera Station S9001 Mk II and S9002 Desktop Terminals, enabling users to centrally manage their IP devices via an 'all-in-one' surveillance workstation. Pre-loaded with an ACS client, these terminals are also pre-configured to minimise installations.
The Axis Camera Station S1132 is an ideal choice for medium-sized business requiring a reliable and high-performance CCTV recording solution. Typical applications include manufacturing warehouses, university campuses and hotel lobbies.
Key features and benefits:
- Rack mount, 32-channel network video recorder provides a reliable monitoring and recording solution
- 4 x 4Tb storage offers plenty of capacity for medium-sized business applications
- Compatible with all Axis IP cameras and encoders - enabling use within a variety of installations
- Pre-installed Axis Camera Station 5 software provides advanced video management
- 32 Axis Camera Station licences included, can be upgraded to 48 licences (sold separately)
- Simple set up with pre-configured system settings helps to minimise installation time
- Visual timeline and Smart Search functionality enable quick and easy retrieval of recordings and video files
- Audio support enables communication between the user and persons close to the camera (camera model dependant)
- Site map support enables the operator to have an overview of the full camera system
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
- Installation Guide
- Rack rails
- Power cords for rack mounting