Overview of the Honeywell HN35320800NR 32 Channel Network Video Recorder
- Ideal for small to medium-sized CCTV systems with support for up to 32 cameras
- 4K ultra-high-definition resolution live video and playback
- Seamless integration with Honeywell 35-Series cameras offers rapid setup
- 8 x HDD slots provides capacity for up to 80TB total internal storage
- Honeywell Smart Viewer application makes monitoring straightforward
This NVR from Honeywell allows users to monitor and record live video in 4K resolution from up to 32 cameras, ideal for small/medium sized businesses looking for a dependable CCTV network. Equipped with a Trusted Platform Module (TPM), the recorder provides end-to-end video encryption through cryptographic keys, which protects the system from unauthorised access. When used alongside Honeywell 35-Series cameras, the plug-and-play feature means a rapid and user-friendly setup offering an all-round surveillance system, with video analytics integration to enhance scene awareness.
Designed for seamless integration with the Honeywell 35-Series range of cameras, this NVR offers a straightforward monitoring solution for up to 32 cameras with resolutions of up to 8MP each, and with live video and playback resolution up to 4K at 30 fps for rich, detailed and highly usable footage. Recordings are stored on the expansive internal storage capable of 80TB across 8 HDD slots, with RAID (1/5/6) redundancy to improve availability and prevent downtime in case of disk failure, whilst video clips and snapshots can also be exported easily to an external device via USB. Network connectivity is provided through WAN/LAN ports, and dual HDMI ports and VGA allows the user to connect local display monitors meaning a PC is not necessary for setup, ideal for smaller businesses looking for a space-saving option.
The included Honeywell Smart Viewer is an easy-to-use application for monitoring live video and playback which can be accessed both from mobile devices and desktop PCs, where up to 16 feeds can be monitored simultaneously in synchronised real-time. Recordings can be set to continuous, manual or on the condition of an event, tied in with a camera's supported video analytics capabilities. Video is compressed in H.265/H.264, and uses a smart codec when streaming from Honeywell 35-Series cameras for bandwidth saving and to support higher frame rates.
The built-in video analytics provided by the Honeywell 35-Series cameras can be configured within the NVR to detect and respond to certain events such as tampering, motion, disconnection and audio triggers. Events can notify the user via email or FTP, and a digital output can be sent to trigger alerts, as well as sound local alarm networks that have been integrated into the system, for an all-round CCTV system.
The desktop form of this standalone NVR means it can be easily situated into smaller applications without the need for a PC or extra mounting options. The included guide and installation wizard assists the user through a smooth and fast setup.
Please note: This Honeywell NVR does not come supplied with HDDs unless selected. Optional 8TB WD Purple surveillance-grade hard drives (fitting required) can be selected from the dropdown menu above for internal storage, or buy as a drive-less unit to use your own HDDs. These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications, and the optional disks are sized to offer adequate storage for typical application usage with an NVR of this capability.
Key features & benefits
- Desktop format allows convenient installation
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Honeywell 35-Series cameras for straightforward setup
- Supports up to 16 alarm inputs, and 6 alarm outputs
- Multiple HDD slots with RAID redundancy prevents downtime in case of disk failure
- Supports up to 32 cameras
- Up to 8MP 4K resolution (3840x2160) live video and recording
- 2 x HDMI and 1 x VGA ports for local monitor displays
- Keyboard and mouse supported via USB
- USB port for simple video clip and snapshot export for footage inspection and delivery
- Event warnings sent via push notification, email, or digital output
- Honeywell Smart Viewer offers remote video management for mobile and desktop
- Recorder & hard drive warranty: 5 years
This NVR is designed for small/medium single-site installations where an affordable and easy-to-use NVR would be beneficial, featuring support for 32 camera channels up to 8MP. Typical applications include retail stores, leisure centres and general practices.
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
Back To Top
- Hard disk drives for storage