Overview of the Honeywell HN35160400R 16 Channel Network Video Recorder
- Supports up to 16 PoE cameras, ideal for smaller surveillance systems
- Capable of 4K UHD resolution live video and playback
- Enhanced features when used with Honeywell 35-Series cameras
- 4 x HDD slots provides capacity for 40TB total internal storage
- Monitoring and playback provided by Honeywell Smart Viewer
This NVR from Honeywell offers compatibility with Honeywell 35-Series cameras, providing benefts such as end-to-end secure video encryption and Smart Codec bandwidth saving. Synchronous live video and playback is supported up to 8MP, and RAID (1/5/6) redundancy features provide resilience in case of failure of 1 or more HDDs. Honeywell 35-Series cameras include video analytics which the NVR can use to increase situational awareness and trigger alarms caused by detected events.
This easy-to-use NVR is capable of delivering 4K ultra-high-definition footage, compatible with 16 x Honeywell 35-Series cameras up to 8MP. This is written to the HDD internal storage with RAID redundancy support to improve availability and prevent downtime if any of the HDDs fail, as well as a USB port for exporting to an external device if required. Local display monitors can be connected via the VGA and 2 x HDMI ports for a PC-less CCTV solution, and support for up to 16 alarms inputs.
The Honeywell Smart Viewer offers a user-friendly platform accessible from desktop and mobile for monitoring, recording and exporting up to 4K resolution video. Event management such as video analytics are supported when used alongside Honeywell 35-Series cameras, enhancing situational awareness. Footage is written directly to the recorders HDD with a total storage capacity of 40TB, with a USB port for export to an external device if required for further inspection.
Video analytics delivered by Honeywell 35-Series cameras can detect events such as tampering, intrusion and motion detection, and are all supported by the NVR to complement monitoring solutions. These events can trigger a notification sent to the user, as well as sending an alert to a local alarm system via I/O capabilities. Additionally, 35S cameras can detect sounds within a recording area via audio capabilities, triggering an output alert.
This standalone NVR measures 440mm x 370mm, meaning it can easily be integrated into small-scale CCTV systems, without the need for extra mounting accessories. The included guide and installation wizard assists the user through a smooth and fast setup.
Please note: This Honeywell NVR does not come supplied with an HDD unless selected. Optional 4x 6TB WD Purple surveillance-grade hard drives (fitting required) can be selected from the dropdown menu above for internal storage, or buy as a drive-less unit to use your own HDDs. These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications, and the optional disks are sized to offer adequate storage for basic, small application usage.
Key features & benefits
- Straightforward solution for recording and monitoring CCTV footage
- Compatibility with Honeywell 35-Series cameras creates an all-round surveillance system
- Compact form factor means a convenient and sleek installation
- Multiple HDD slots provides resilience in case of disk failure
- 16 channels for PoE cameras
- Up to 8MP 4K resolution live video and recording
- 2 x HDMI and 1 x VGA ports for local monitor displays
- Keyboard and mouse supported via USB
- USB port for simple video and snapshot export for further inspection
- Event warnings sent via push notification, email, or digital output
- Honeywell Smart Viewer offers remote video management for mobile and desktop
- Recorder & hard drive warranty: 5 years
This NVR is designed for small single-site installations where an affordable and easy-to-use NVR would be beneficial, featuring support for 16 camera channels up to 8MP. Typical applications include gyms, general practices, exercise studios.
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
Back To Top
- Hard disk drives for storage