Overview of the Honeywell HN35160200 16 Channel Network Video Recorder
- 16 PoE camera channels, ideal for small to medium-sized CCTV systems
- Up to 8MP (4K) resolution per channel with sychronised live view and playback
- Designed for use with Honeywell 35-Series cameras
- 2 x HDD slots provides capacity for up to 20TB total internal storage
- Honeywell Smart Viewer supports live view and playback on mobile and desktop
This standalone, cost-effective 16 channel network video recorder supports seamless integration with Honeywell 35-Series cameras up to 8MP, offering 4K resolution live viewing and playback up to 30fps, ideal for monitoring high-movement areas. Video analytics included in Honeywell 35-Series cameras can be utilised by the NVR to enhance situational awareness and trigger alerts caused by detected events.
Simple and easy to use, the HN35160200 NVR offers simultanous and real-time synchronised monitoring of up to 16 cameras, with decoding capability for up to 4K ultra-high-definition. Footage can be written to internal storage up to 20TB, whilst a USB port offers export to an external device for backup. HDMI/VGA ports support connections for local displays, meaning a PC is not necessary for viewing or playback. When connected to Honeywell 35S cameras, end-to-end secure video encryption is enabled, as well as Smart Codec bandwidth saving to enable longer retention periods or higher frame rates across the system.
The downloadable Honeywell Smart Viewer features a user-friendly interface for video management, two-way audio control and event management. Recording and exporting is made easy, as well as being accessible remotely via mobile. Data is stored directly to the recorder's optional HDDs, and a handy USB port can be used to save video clips and snapshots to an external device for further investigation.
Compatibility with Honeywell 35-Series cameras enhances alarm capabilities by detecting events such as motion, tampering and intrusion via integration with Honeywell Smart Viewer, alerting the user via email, push notification, or incorporation into a local alarm system via I/O. Furthermore, audio capabilities within 35-Series cameras can detect sounds within the covered area, triggering an output alert.
No extra mounting accessories are necessary to install this standalone NVR. Measuring 372mm × 313.3mm, its unobtrusive design means it can be easily integrated into Honeywell security systems. The installation wizard and included guide assists the user through a fast and easy setup.
Please note: This Honeywell NVR does not come supplied with an HDD unless selected. Optional 4TB WD Purple surveillance-grade hard drives (fitting required) can be selected from the dropdown menu above for internal storage, or buy as a drive-less unit to use your own HDDs. These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications, and the optional disks are sized to offer adequate storage for basic, small application usage.
Key features & benefits
- Straightforward solution for recording and monitoring security footage
- Takes full advantage of Honeywell 35-Series camera features
- Simple setup thanks to its compact form factor
- Multiple HDD slots provides backup in case of failure
- 16 PoE camera ports
- Up to 8MP 4K resolution live video and recording
- HDMI/VGA port for local monitor display
- Keyboard and mouse supported via USB
- USB port for easy video and snapshot export for further inspection
- Event warnings sent via push notification, email, or digital output
- Remote video management via the free Honeywell Smart Viewer for mobile and desktop
- Recorder & hard drive warranty: 5 years
Featuring support for 16 camera channels up to 8MP, this NVR is designed for small single-site installations where an affordable and intuitive NVR would be beneficial. Typical applications include gyms, general practices, yogo studios.
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
Back To Top
- Hard drives for internal storage