Overview of the Honeywell HN35040100 4-Channel Network Video Recorder
- Compatible with Honeywell 35-Series cameras, enabling full use of Honeywell specific features
- Up to 8MP (4K) resolution live view and playback
- 4 x PoE ports allows for the connection of up to 4 PoE cameras
- Optional 4TB internal storage
- Honeywell Smart Viewer supports playback on mobile and desktop
Ideal for small scale applications and designed for use with the Honeywell 35-Series range of cameras, the HN35 range of NVRs offer an affordable, yet feature-rich CCTV solution for viewing, recording and exporting video in up to 4K UHD resolution. With 1 HDD slot for up to 10TB of internal storage, video can be streamed from up to 4 PoE cameras in H.265 HEVC/H.264 compression, or Smart Codec when used in conjunction with 35-Series cameras. The free to download Honeywell Smart Viewer application allows access to video feeds remotely on desktop and mobile from anywhere, at anytime.
When used alongside compatible Honeywell 35-Series cameras, the user can take advantage of specific features such as end-to-end video encryption, bandwidth saving via Smart Codec compression, and alarm support for triggers sent from cameras detecting events such as motion, which allows integration into local alarm systems via I/O. USB ports support connection for a keyboard and mouse, with HDMI/VGA for dual display to local monitors for a PC-less solution.
The Honeywell Smart Viewer (HSV) for desktop and HSV Mobile App provides users with full situational awareness through remote access. This allows users to view, record and export footage with ease, and up to 4 channels can be viewed simultaneously with synchronised real-time playback. Additionally, the USB ports can be used for saving video clips and snapshots to an external device for further investigation.
This NVR supports a range of video analytics to enhance situational awareness within a CCTV system, including camera-based motion detection, intrusion and tampering that can activate recordings, alarms or email notifications to the user. Additionally, it also supports alarm triggered events such as turning on lights, bells or sirens.
Measuring 255mm x 237mm, the standalone desktop form factor means it can be easily integrated into small-scale surveillance systems without the need for extra mounting or rack accessories. The installation wizard and included guide assists the user through a fast and easy setup.
Please note: This Honeywell NVR does not come supplied with an HDD unless selected. Optional 4TB WD Purple surveillance-grade hard drives (fitting required) can be selected from the dropdown menu above for internal storage, or buy as a drive-less unit to use your own HDDs. These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications, and the optional disks are sized to offer adequate storage for basic, small application usage.
Key features & benefits
- Cost-effective, straightforward solution for a simple CCTV system
- Desktop form factor allows for easy and unobtrusive installation
- Optional internal storage
- 4 connection ports for Honeywell 35-Series cameras
- High decoding capability for up to 8MP 4K resolution video viewing and recording
- HDMI/VGA port for monitor connection
- Keyboard and mouse supported via USB
- Built-in USB port offers simple video and snapshot export for quick investigation
- Events are supported by sending email, push notification or triggering alarms
- Remote video management via the free Honeywell Smart Viewer for mobile and desktop
- Recorder & hard drive warranty: 5 years
Featuring support for 4 camera channels up to 8MP, this NVR is designed for small single-site installations where an affordable and easy-to-use NVR are a must. Typical applications include cafes, retail stores, and dental practices.
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
Back To Top