Overview of the Honeywell HN35320400NR 32 Channel Network Video Recorder
- Supports up to 32 cameras, ideal for small to medium-sized security systems
- Sychronous live video and playback up to 4K UHD resolution
- Simple plug-and-play system when used with Honeywell 35-Series cameras
- 4 x HDD slots provides capacity for 40TB total internal storage
- Honeywell Smart Viewer application makes monitoring straightforward
The HN35320400NR NVR from Honeywell offers support for 32 cameras at 8MP, with simultaneous synchronised real-time playback for up to 16 video feeds at once. When used with Honeywell 35-Series cameras data security is increased through end-to-end video encryption between the NVR and cameras. The video analytics built into Honeywell 35-Series cameras are adopted within the NVR to increase situational awareness and trigger alerts caused by detected events.
With 32 channels capable of up to 8MP each, live video and playback is supported up to 4K UHD resolution which can be written to the internal storage with a total capacity of 40TB, with RAID (1/5/6) resilience and redundancy such as Failover N+1 offering a reliable backup and preventing downtime in the event that one of the 4 disk drives fails. Dual WAN/LAN ports offer connections for local IPCs, and up to 3 local displays can be connected to the VGA and 2 x HDMI output ports, for a convenient PC-less monitoring solution ideal for business.
Monitoring live video, as well as recording and exporting is made simple through the user-friendly Honeywell Smart Viewer, which is accessible from desktop and mobile applications. Event management and video analytics are supported when used alongside Honeywell 35-Series cameras, enhancing situational awareness. Footage can be written directly to the internal storage capable of up to 40TB total, and video clips and snapshots can be exported to an external storage device via USB port.
The NVR is configurable to automatically detect and respond to certain analytics within the scene, such as motion, network failure, tampering or audio (supported by 35-Series cameras). These events can result in a direct notification to the user via methods such as email and FTP, or an output can be connected to a local alarm network integrated into the system, as well as support for visual or audio notifications like bells or sirens for an all-round CCTV system.
This standalone NVR measures 440mm x 370mm, meaning it can easily be integrated into small spaces without the need for extra mounting accessories. The included guide and installation wizard assists the user through a smooth and fast setup.
Please note: This Honeywell NVR does not come supplied with an HDD unless selected. Optional 4x 10TB WD Purple surveillance-grade hard drives (fitting required) can be selected from the menu above for internal storage, or buy as a drive-less unit to use your own HDDs. These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications, and the optional disks are sized to offer adequate storage for basic, small application usage.
Key features & benefits
- Desktop format allows convenient installation
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Honeywell 35-Series cameras for straightforward setup
- Supports up to 16 alarm inputs, and 4 alarm outputs
- Multiple HDD slots with RAID redundancy provides resilience to disk failure
- 32 channels for cameras
- Up to 8MP 4K resolution live video and recording
- 2 x HDMI and 1 x VGA ports for local monitor displays
- Keyboard and mouse supported via USB
- USB port for simple video clip and snapshot export for further inspection
- Event warnings sent via push notification, email, or digital output
- Honeywell Smart Viewer offers remote video management for mobile and desktop
- Recorder & hard drive warranty: 5 years
This NVR is designed for small/medium single-site installations where an affordable and easy-to-use NVR would be beneficial, featuring support for 32 camera channels up to 8MP. Typical applications include retail stores, leisure centres, doctors' surgeries.
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
Back To Top
- Hard disk drives for storage