Overview of Bosch DIVAR network 5000
This network video recorder by Bosch supports the recording of up to 32 camera channels and provides a maximum of 24TB storage. Suitable for medium to large-sized business applications, the powerful unit features a built-in PoE+ switch with a total PoE budget of 25.5W per port- delivering Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) to a total of 16 IP cameras. This high-performance NVR also includes dual HDMI outputs and remote access via a mobile device.
Designed for use as either a desktop model or installed into a standard rack mount, this versatile unit supports for the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 12MP. It features a built-in web client to facilitate the straightforward configuration of the camera and system settings. In addition, users can connect a maximum of two local monitors through the integrated display ports to provide a standalone workstation setup. This powerful unit can display up to four 12MP resolution images in real-time (requires the use of a 4K monitor), or 16 x 1080p video streams in live or playback viewing modes.
If supported by a connected camera, Bosch’s edge-based Essential or Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) can be utilised to help deliver reliable and accurate video surveillance. These i-LIDs-approved analytics offer a comprehensive range of configurable alarms and rules to help increase scene awareness. Detailed metadata is also recorded at the point of capture, enabling the easy retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. By running analytics at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Users can schedule recordings to run continuously, during specific time frames or as a result of an alarm signal. Data can be easily retrieved via the comprehensive search tool, played back and then exported via the USB connection. In addition, external devices such as a microphone can be connected through the unit’s I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication between the user and scene (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
The free Bosch DIVAR Viewer application is also available and provides remote access to the system from a mobile device. Available for iOS or Android devices, this handy app allows users to make basic recording configurations, view live footage, playback recordings and also control any PTZ-enabled IP cameras in the system.
Please note: this Bosch NVR is provided with a choice of up to four 4TB or 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu).
Key Features and Benefits
- Desktop or rack-mountable network video recorder with support for up to 32 camera channels
- Up to 4 hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 24TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- All camera resolutions up to 12 megapixels are supported for detail-packed video footage
- Integrated PoE switch with 16 ports simplifies the provision of network connections and power
- Multiple display ports support the connection of up to two monitors - ideal for workstation setups
- USB ports allow accessories such as a keyboard and mouse to be connected for easy navigation around the web client
- Two-way audio support enables communication between the user and persons close to the camera
- Supports the live view, playback and storage of recordings for medium to large-sized systems
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of edge-based Essential or Intelligent Video Analytics (camera model dependent)
- Manual, continuous or event-based recordings can be set to best suit the user’s requirements
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- Handy mobile support using the free DIVAR Viewer mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Compatible with all Bosch IP cameras, as well as third-party models thanks to ONVIF support
The Bosch DIVAR network 5000 network video recorder offers a high-performance monitoring and recording solution – ideal for medium to large-sized systems. Typical applications include manufacturing warehouses, hotels and logistics centres.
- Installation guide
- Power cable
- USB mouse
- Remote control
- Hard disk mounting kit
- 19” mounting set
Back To Top