Overview of Bosch DIVAR network 3000
This desktop network video recorder by Bosch supports the recording of up to 32 camera channels and provides a maximum of 12TB storage - ideal for medium-sized business applications. The unit also features an integrated PoE+ switch with a total PoE budget of 25.5W per port- delivering Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) to a total of 16 IP cameras. Additional features include an HDMI output for local display and remote access via a mobile device.
Offering support for the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 12MP, this powerful unit also includes a built-in web client to enable straightforward configuration of system settings. Users can also connect a local monitor through either of the integrated display ports for a simple standalone solution. In addition, the unit can display up to four 12MP resolution images in real-time (requires the use of a 4K monitor), or 16 x 1080p video streams in live or playback viewing modes.
Various video motion detection alarms can be configured and if supported by a connected camera, Bosch’s edge-based Essential or Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) can also be utilised to help deliver reliable and accurate CCTV. Both are i-LIDs approved, offering a comprehensive range of configurable alarms and rules to help increase scene awareness. Detailed metadata is also recorded at the point of capture, enabling the easy retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. By running analytics at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Recordings can be scheduled to run continuously, during specific time frames or as a result of an alarm signal. Powerful search tools allow users to easily retrieve and playback recordings, and then export via the USB connection for further examination. In addition, the unit’s integrated I/O ports allow the connection of external devices such as a microphone to enable audio recording and two-way communication between the user and scene (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
Users can download the free Bosch DIVAR Viewer mobile application for remote access to their system – anytime, anywhere. Available for iOS or Android devices, this helpful app allows users to perform basic recording configurations, view live video, playback recordings and also control any cameras in the system that feature pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functionality.
Please note: this Bosch NVR is provided with a choice of up to two 4TB or 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu).
Key features and benefits:
- High-performance network video recorder with support for up to 32 camera channels
- Up to 2 hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 12TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Supports all camera resolutions up to 12 megapixels for detail-packed video footage
- Built-in, 16-port PoE switch offers self-contained networking and power supply for up to 16 IP cameras
- HDMI and VGA outputs allow the connection of a local monitor for an effective standalone setup
- Integrated USB ports allow accessories such as a keyboard and mouse to be connected for easy navigation around the web client
- Audio recording and two-way audio support (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- Supports the live view, playback and storage of recordings for medium-sized systems
- Bosch’s Essential or Intelligent Video Analytics can be used to help enhance security monitoring (camera model dependent)
- Recordings can be configured to run on an event basis, continuously or for specific periods
- Powerful video search tools enable quick and easy retrieval of data
- Free DIVAR Viewer mobile app provides remote access to live view and playback of recordings
- Compatible with all Bosch IP cameras, as well as third-party models thanks to ONVIF support
The Bosch DIVAR network 3000 NVR is an ideal recording and monitoring solution for medium-sized business applications. Its built-in display ports allow for connection to a local monitor - providing a simple standalone solution that is ideal for schools, train stations and leisure centres.
- Installation guide
- Power cable
- USB mouse
- Remote control
- Hard disk mounting kit
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top