Overview of the Wisenet XRN-1620B2
- Supports 16 camera channels of up to 32MP
- Supports Wisenet AI cameras
- Remote monitoring via the free mobile application
- Optimised bandwidth with Wisestream II compression technology
- Wisenet 5-year warranty (not including hard drives)
Enabling the recording of up to 16 32MP cameras, this Wisenet NVR is suitable for use with both Wisenet and third-party IP devices (via ONVIF). The unit also supports Wisenet AI analytics when compatible cameras are connected, allowing for more intuitive scene analysis and accurate object detection, improving the capacity for proactive surveillance, and reducing the time taken to locate specific footage. Additional features include Wisestream II technology, HDMI connection and an easy-to-use installation wizard.
The unit is equipped with eight SATA hard disks that hold a maximum of 80TB, allowing users to choose the capacity that best suits their requirements. Wisestream II compression technology is included to reduce bandwidth by up to 75% when used with H.265 compression format, maximising storage capacity without compromising video quality. The unit also features HDMI and VGA ports to enable the connection of external displays, providing a complete video management solution without the need for an additional PC.
Remote monitoring is available for free on a mobile device via Wisenet Viewer, allowing users to access camera streams and recorded footage from anywhere. Set up is easy with a dedicated QR code, providing quick connection. For more advanced video management, users can purchase a licence for Wisenet WAVE VMS, which can be installed directly onto the NVR, providing customisable monitoring, search and sharing functions through a single platform. Three integrated USB ports make exporting and sharing footage easier, whilst AI search filters reduce the time taken to locate required footage by allowing users to search for specific objects or events in an AI camera’s recorded video.
In addition to basic analytics such as motion and tampering detection, this unit can employ deep-learning object analytics, when a compatible camera is connected. These advanced analytics allow the distinction between people, vehicles, faces and number plates as well as identifying object attributes such as gender, clothing colour, glasses, bags and vehicle type, making it far easier to find the required object, saving significant time. Multiple trigger rules can also be set to notify users if a certain object or event is apparent, leading to greater scene awareness and quicker reactions to incidents. Furthermore, support for Dynamic event functions future-proof the system, allowing future event features to be utilised without the need for a firmware upgrade.
Setting up this NVR is straightforward, thanks to the easy installation wizard, guiding users through the installation process via a web interface, without needing to attach a monitor or a keyboard. Additionally, the unit’s front grill optimises air flow and keeps the hard disk drives cool, increasing the longevity of the system.
Please note: this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to eight 10TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications (please select storage from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- NVR supports 16 channels up to 32MP
- Eight SATA hard disks supply up to 80TB of storage
- Compatible with all Wisenet IP cameras and offers third-party support via ONVIF
- AI analytics and search functions provide greater scene awareness and enhanced location of footage
- Wisestream II optimises bandwidth and saves on storage costs
- HDMI and VGA ports allow external monitors to be connected for a PC-less system
- Free basic video management and remote access are available via the Wisenet Viewer application
- Wisenet Wave provides advanced and highly customisable video management
- Three USB connections enable users to easily export and share footage
- Multiple event triggers can be set to increase dynamic scene awareness
- Dynamic event support ensures the system is up to date with future event features
- Installation wizard guides users through the setup process
- Optimised airflow from the front grill ensures hard drive disks are at an adequate temperature
Providing cost-effective recording for up to 16 cameras, this NVR is ideal for small to mid-sized businesses that require a reliable and straightforward recording solution. Typical applications include cafes, libraries and small offices.
- Quick installation guide
- 1 x USB mouse
- Terminal block
- Power cord
- 4 x bracket fixing screws
- Bracket rack
- 1 x mounting screw
- 2 x SATA power cables
- 8 x SATA data cables
- 16 x HDD fixing screws
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top