Overview of the Wisenet XRN-820S
- Integrated PoE+ switch with a budget of 100W
- Compatible with Wisenet Viewer and Wisenet WAVE
- HDMI/VGA monitor output
- Support for AI search when working with Wisenet AI cameras
- Wisenet 5-year warranty (not including WD Purple hard drives)
With support for up to 8 Wisenet cameras, or third-party models using ONVIF (profile-S), this affordable network video recorder (NVR) offers up to 12TB of storage over two hard drive bays – ideal for smaller security setups. The XRN-820S is compatible with Wisenet Viewer application and Wisenet WAVE video management software – allowing users to choose a VMS solution that fits their requirements and budget. This unit delivers Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) to a total of 8 IP cameras via an integrated PoE+ switch with a budget of 100W.
Offering a straightforward user interface with simple configurations, this unit supports the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 32MP. This unit facilitates the live viewing, playback and storage of up to 12TB worth of footage (depending on selected hard drives). The free Wisenet mobile application provides remote access to recordings and live video from a mobile device. Additionally, the unit also features an HDMI/VGA output for the connection of dual monitors – providing a PC-less monitoring solution.
As well as providing video management via Wisenet WAVE and Wisenet Viewer, this NVR also allows users to schedule recordings to either run continuously at specified times or when an alarm is triggered. Pre- and post-event recording also ensures that activity around an alarm trigger is captured, so important details surrounding an event are not missed. Users can easily retrieve recordings using integrated search tools and bookmark features – reducing time spent locating required footage. Furthermore, 3 USB ports allow users to export footage for further investigation.
This NVR supports a range of video analytics to enhance scene awareness, including configurable camera-based video motion detection alerts that can either trigger recordings, alarms or email notifications. Moreover, audio-based triggers can be set when an audio-enabled camera is connected.
The desktop form factor of this NVR allows it to be easily integrated into small security setups without the need for additional mounting accessories. The unit's installation wizard guides users through setup, making it quick and easy. In addition, a built-in N+1 failover system ensures that the NVR can continue recording, even in the event of a component failure.
Please note: this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to two 4TB or 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- Affordable network video recorder with support for up to 8 camera channels
- Simplified connection with integrated PoE+ switch with 8 ports
- Up to 2 SATA hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) providing a maximum of 12TB (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Supports camera resolutions up to 32MP for detailed video footage
- Dual HDMI/VGA monitors can be connected for a standalone monitoring and recording solution
- Downloadable Wisenet Viewer application provides free, basic video management
- View live footage, recordings and storage footage on one device – ideal for small security setups
- Choose between continuous, scheduled and event recording – allowing flexibility for a range of requirements
- Various motion detection alarms can be configured to trigger recordings, set alarms or notify users of activity
- Retrieval of footage is made simple with video search functions – reducing time spent combing through footage
- 3 USB ports facilitate the export of video footage for further investigation
- Remote access to recordings and live video is available via the free Wisenet mobile application
- Compatible with all Wisenet IP cameras and third-party models via ONVIF support
This cost-effective network video recorder is ideal for smaller installations of up to 8 IP cameras. Providing straightforward recording and storage with the ability to connect dual monitors for a standalone solution, this NVR is well-suited for small office buildings, leisure centres and independent retail stores.
- User's manual CD
- Quick installation guide
- 1x USB mouse
- Terminal block
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- Bracket fixing screws
- Bracket rack
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top