Vivotek FD6121V - Overview:
This IP camera is no longer available. The Vivotek FD8136 is a suitable replacement.
The Vivotek FD6121V is a vandal resistant IP CCTV security camera designed to be used outdoors or in situations where dust and moisture are commonplace. The FD6121V has also been designed for low light conditions as the camera comes complete with 12 infrared LEDs. The camera uses a 1/3” interlaced scan CCD sensor which offers a maximum resolution of 704x576 and maximum frame rate of 30 frames per second (fps) using either MJPEG or MPEG-4 compression.
The housing of the FD6121V is composed of rugged aluminium alloy while the view dome is composed of tough polycarbonate and is IP65 rated, meaning that you can place the camera in damp or dusty conditions without causing damage to the camera.
In addition to the 12 infrared LEDs, the camera comes with a switchable infrared cut filter. With the infrared cut filter closed in normal light conditions, the camera will provide full colour images. However, when light levels drop the filter will open to allow the camera to produce black and white images in much lower light levels and, with use of the on board LEDs, can provide usable images in complete darkness. The infrared LEDs will illuminate objects up to 10m away from the camera.
The Vivotek FD6121V is an ideal choice for outdoor security installations where night time or low-light recording is going to be necessary and with its tough casing can be placed in areas susceptible to malicious damage or areas of public access.
Vivotek FD6121V - Key Benefits:
- Tamper/Vandal proof housing allows the camera to be placed in areas where malicious interference is likely
- Rugged IP66 outdoor housing allows the camera to be placed in areas susceptible to dust or moisture
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide illumination for objects up to 10 metres away without any external illumination
- Auto-iris lens allows the camera to provide the best possible picture for current light conditions without manual intervention
- Dual codec support allows you to view images in either MJPEG or MPEG-4 compression.
Vivotek FD6121V - Key Features:
- Tough, aluminium alloy, IP65 rated outdoor housing
- Tamper proof security screws
- Switchable infrared cut filter
- 12 on-board infrared LEDs
- Light level sensor
- Dual streaming facility
- Two-way audio
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Automatic White Balance (AWB)
- Analogue RCA output for older analogue equipment
- Bundled Vivotek ST3402 recording software
Vivotek FD6121V - Typical Applications:
The Vivotek FD6121V would be best suited for outdoor security surveillance applications where night time recording is a necessity and where moisture or dust is likely such as public walk ways, warehouses, builder’s merchant yards or industrial sites. The camera would also be well suited for areas where the public have direct access such as underpasses and walkways.
Vivotek FD6121V - Key Technical Indicators:
- Sensor: 1/3” interlaced scan CCD Sensor
- Lens: 3.6-9.0mm varifocal lens with auto-iris
- Available frame rates: Up to 25 images per second
- Available Resolutions: 704x576, 352x288, 176x144
- Compression format: Dual codec, M-JPEG and MPEG-4
- Minimum light level required: 0lux
- Number of simultaneous users: 10
Vivotek FD6121V - Connections:
- 12VDC power connection
- Female RJ45 Ethernet network connection
- Analogue video RCA connection
- Microphone input mini-jack
- Speaker output mini-jack
- Input /output terminals
Vivotek FD6121V - Accessories Included:
- Software CD
- Power supply
- Quick installation guide
- Screw pack
- Warranty Card
Vivotek FD6121V - Datasheet:
Full technical details can be accessed here: Vivotek FD6121V