Overview of the Honeywell HC35W45R2 35-Series MFZ Mini Dome IR Camera
- Die-cast aluminium, IK10 rated casing offers effective vandal resistance
- 26° - 96° horizontal field of view with high-definition 2592x1944 resolution imaging
- 50m range IR, with smart cut filter for automatic activation
- Automated object detection via on-board smart video analytics
- Multiple video management platforms supported
The Honeywell HC35W45R2 MFZ mini dome camera offers a weatherproof and vandal-resistant compact solution for small businesses and retail spaces wanting a secure CCTV system overseeing their premises, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The intelligent AI-driven video analytics detect humans and vehicles, alerting the user to any unauthorised presence on the premises. These alerts can be integrated into local alarm systems via on-board I/O for an all-round, secure surveillance solution.
Imaging and Optics
Featuring a varifocal lens of 2.7mm - 13.5mm and a rotational angle up to 355°, the camera offers a flexible range of adjustments to the view which can be made during installation, making this a versatile solution if the user is looking to concentrate monitoring on specific areas. This is further enhanced by the motorised zoom and auto-focus capabilities which can be operated via the web browser or NVR. The 5-megapixel lens captures HD footage in 2592x1944 resolution, with up to 30 frames per second for smooth video. Built-in WDR function and smart IR cut-filter that automatically triggers near 0 lux, enabling IR illumination up to 50m range, meaning important details won't be missed during complete darkness.
A range of preinstalled intelligent video analytics enables proactive monitoring through automated security features. Virtual areas can be drawn on screen, with alerts notifying the user to perimeter breaches and movement within them, and if there is indication of tampering to the camera, this can be raised to help prevent damage, loss or downtime. Situational awareness is enhanced by Smart Motion Detection (SMD) analytics, easily identifying humans and vehicles and reducing false alarms. Privacy masking can be used to mask what can be seen on the stream to meet with safeguarding regulations.
Recording and Video Management
Users can remotely access and configure live and recorded video via any of the supported management options listed below, and can also locally record to an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
This lightweight, aluminium constructed camera measures 130mm in diameter and 112.3mm in height and weighs just 0.86kg, meaning installation and mounting is easy, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes setting up a connection straightforward for all users.
This camera can be wall or ceiling mounted directly out of the box, but other mounting options are available including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDV MFZ Dome Junction Box for easy cable management (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBWML for convenient arm mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDV + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA60CNMZ + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting to a corner
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDV + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60PLMZB + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting to a pole
- Honeywell HA35PMC02 + HA35CLM01 for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA35PMC02 + HA35CLM01 + HA35CLM02 for extended ceiling mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template