Overview of the Honeywell HC35W48R3 35-Series Mini Dome IR Camera
- Compact size suited for small-scale applications, mountable on ceilings or walls
- 8MP sensor provides 4K UHD video in 3840 x 2160 resolution
- IR range up to 40m, with smart automatic cut-filter
- Built-in video analytics offer security measures such as motion detection
- Multiple video management platforms supported
The Honeywell HC35W48R3 offers an effective, yet low-profile solution for a dependable CCTV system suitable for monitoring both indoor and outdoor areas, such as in retail stores, warehouses, or large public indoor areas like churches or conference spaces. Capable of capturing 4K video it is especially suitable for high-movement areas where precision monitoring is key, and monitoring, recording and exporting footage easily via supported video management platforms. On-board video analytics provides intelligent detection methods which can accurately identify humans and vehicles, and alert users to preset triggers such as motion and loitering.
Imaging and Optics
Equipped with an 8-megapixel sensor providing 4K resolution video (3840 x 2160) and built-in WDR, this camera produces rich, detailed footage up to 30 frames per second, even in contrasting light levels such as in entrance areas or receptions where windows can cause glare or backlighting. The 2.8mm, F2.0 lens provides a horizontal viewing field of 100° offering a wide angle view, and integrated IR ensures optimum scene illumination up to 40m in complete darkness.
Honeywell's video analytics are built-in to the camera and offer security measures such as people counting, loitering detection, motion detection and tampering events. Event triggers can be set, alerting the user via email or VMS alarm, and integration into local alarm systems is also supported via I/O. The on-board Smart Motion Detection (SMD) uses an AI algorithm that can identify objects such as people or vehicles, reducing false alarms. Privacy masking is also supported.
Recording and Video Management
Monitoring, recording and exporting video is straightforward with any supported video managment platform or Honeywell NVR, where users can remotely configure and access live and recorded video. The camera has local recording capability via an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Weighing just 0.56kg and measuring 110.0mm in diameter and 85.6mm in height, this camera is easily mounted and installed, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes setting up a CCTV system simple and straightforward. Powered by PoE, this camera also supports line in/out audio. It is IK10 impact-resistant and IP66/67 weatherproof rated, suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDF Fixed Dome Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDF Fixed Dome Junction Box for easy cable routing
- Honeywell HA35JCBWML for convenient arm mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDV + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA60CNMZ + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting to a corner
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDF + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60PLMZB + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting to a pole
- Honeywell HA35PMC03 + HA35CLM01 for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA35PMC03 + HA35CLM01 + HA35CLM02 for extended ceiling mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template