Overview of Honeywell 35-Series 8MP MFZ Ball IR Camera
- Compact and lightweight design with 360° manual rotation and 80° tilt offers flexible monitoring
- 8-megapixel sensor provides 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution video
- WDR and Smart IR with a range of up to 50m tackles all challenging light conditions
- Smart video analytics offers alert triggers for events such as motion detection
- Multiple video management software solutions supported
The Honeywell HC35WE8R2 MFZ ball camera is an affordable solution ideal for small businesses wanting to install an adaptable CCTV system capable of rich, detailed footage thanks to its versatile installation options and 8MP sensor producing 4K video. Ceiling and wall mountable with full 360° manual rotation and motorised zoom and focus allows the user to easily focus on specific areas of interest. The built-in WDR and IR (up to 50m) functions means businesses that require both indoor and outdoor monitoring are covered through true day/night vision. Integration into local alarm systems is possible thanks to built-in I/O, and the on-board video analytics can detect a range of security events and alert the user, providing an all-round dependable CCTV system.
Imaging and Optics
With a 2.7mm - 13.5mm varifocal lens, the camera's motorised focus and zoom function (operable via web browser or NVR) allows users to focus on specific areas of interest in greater detail, enhancing situational awareness. Businesses concerned with monitoring high-movement areas can rely on the 8-megapixel sensor capable of 4K UHD 3840x2160 resolution video up to 30 frames per second, ensuring important details aren't missed. WDR provides clear optimised video in varying light conditions such as entrance areas and atriums, where lighting must be balanced to produce usable video. The smart IR cut-filter means the stream automatically switches to monochrome at 0 lux, offering peace of mind to users requiring 24 hour surveillance of their premises.
On-board video analytics provide security features covering events such as motion detection, tampering, intrusion and loitering. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) from Honeywell uses an intelligent AI algorithm that can automatically identify objects such as humans and vehicles, helping to reduce the number of false alarms depending on the user's pre-set conditions. Up to 4 sections of the screen can be masked with Privacy Masking.
Recording and Video Management
Users can remotely access and configure live and recorded video via any of the supported management options listed below, and can also locally record to an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
The compact and lightweight design makes installation easy, weighing 0.98kg and measuring Ø126.1mm x 114.0mm. The 360° rotation and 80° tilt range means the camera can be adjusted even after it is mounted, so the viewpoint can be changed according to the user requirements.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 35 Series All-In-One Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBWML for convenient arm mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA60CNMZ + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting to a corner
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60PLMZB + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting to a pole
- Honeywell HA35PMC02 + HA35CLM01 for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA35PMC02 + HA35CLM01 + HA35CLM02 for extended ceiling mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template