Overview of the Honeywell HC35W45R3 35-Series Mini Dome IR Camera
- Suited for small applications thanks to its compact design
- 5MP, 93° horizontal viewing field with 2592 x 1944 resolution imaging
- IR range up to 40m, with smart automatic cut filter
- Enhanced scene awareness with AI-driven object analytics
- Multiple video management platforms supported
The Honeywell HC35W45R3 mini dome camera offers a compact, low-cost solution for small businesses wanting to install a CCTV system they can rely on. Despite the small size, the camera boasts an array of quality features, including a high-definition 5-megapixel resolution sensor for clear and detailed images, IR, WDR, and on-board video analytics for automated object detection.
Imaging and Optics
The fixed 2.7mm lens with 5-megapixel sensor means this compact security camera provides high-definition images in 2592x1944 resolution, and supplies smooth video up to 30 fps, particularly suited for monitoring high-movement areas. WDR capabilities ensure defined contrast in areas with varying light-levels to ensure details aren't missed. The IR filter kicks in when light levels approach 0lux, illuminating up to 40m range.
The on-board smart video analytics provided by Honeywell offer users a number of automated security features such as intrusion, loitering, tampering and people counting. When any of these are triggered, the event can be recorded and a notification sent via email for further investigation, or dealt with in a supported VMS. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) can reduce the risk of false alarms by accurately identifying humans or vehicles via an AI algorithm. The camera can be integrated into local alarm systems via on-board I/O enabling an effective surveillance system for small businesses.
Recording and Video Management
Monitoring, recording and exporting video is straightforward with any of the supported video managment options listed below, where users can remotely configure and access live and recorded video. The camera has local recording capability via an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Weighing just 0.56kg and measuring 110.0mm in diameter and 85.6mm in height, this camera is easily mounted and installed, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes setting up a connection straightforward. Powered by PoE, this camera also supports audio via line in/out.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDF Fixed Dome Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBWML for convenient arm mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDV + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA60CNMZ + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting to a corner
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDF + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60PLMZB + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting to a pole
- Honeywell HA35PMC03 + HA35CLM01 for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA35PMC03 + HA35CLM01 + HA35CLM02 for extended ceiling mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template