Overview of Honeywell 35-Series 5MP MFZ Ball IR Camera
- 360° manual rotation and 80° tilt allows flexible options for surveillance
- Enhanced event analysis thanks to its varifocal lens with motorised zoom and focus
- 5-megapixel sensor with 2592 x 1944 HD resolution video up to 30 fps
- Smart Motion Detection (SMD) reduces false alarms by identifying humans and vehicles
- Monitoring video is easy thanks to integration with multiple video management platforms.
The Honeywell HC35WE5R2 MFZ ball IP camera offers flexible monitoring options for users who want to install an affordable CCTV system to enhance security on small-scale premises. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, the camera's viewing field can be manually adjusted by 360° offering flexible coverage options. The built-in WDR and Smart IR filter means 24 hour surveillance even in demanding lighting conditions. Smart video analytics offer enhanced security features where constraints can be set and breaches are alerted to the user upon any signs of suspicious or unwanted activity.
Imaging and Optics
This camera's 2.7mm-13.5mm varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing range of 25°-87°, which can be adjusted within the web browser or NVR via the motorised focus and zoom function. HD video is provided up to 30 fps by the 5-megapixel sensor in 2592 x 1944 resolution. Even in varying light conditions, the camera's WDR feature ensures glare-free, visually balanced images, whilst the IR illumination produces monochrome footage within a 50m range in complete darkness.
Smart surveillance features come supplied with this camera, including motion detection, tampering alert, people counting, loitering and intrusion. The user can be notified when any of these events are triggered, and a digital output can be sent to a local alarm system via I/O for an effective overall CCTV system. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) uses an AI algorithm to identify humans and vehicles helping to reduce false alarms. Privacy masking features are included.
Recording and Video Management
Users can remotely access and configure live and recorded video via any of the supported management options listed below, and can also locally record to an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Measuring 126.1mm in diameter and 114mm in height, this camera can be mounted with ease straight out of the box. Powered by PoE, this camera can be connected without the need for extra cables, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes setting up a connection straightforward.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 35-Series All-In-One Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBWML for convenient arm mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA60CNMZ + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting to a corner
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60PLMZB + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting to a pole
- Honeywell HA35PMC02 + HA35CLM01 for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA35PMC02 + HA35CLM01 + HA35CLM02 for extended ceiling mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template