Overview of the Honeywell 35-Series Micro Dome IR Camera
- Compact size ideal for small CCTV systems, both indoor and outdoor
- 88° horizontal field of view with 2592 x 1944 resolution imaging
- Smart Infrared night vision with a range of up to 30m
- On-board video analytics for enhanced automated object detection
- Multiple video management platforms supported
This micro dome IR camera can be installed in applications such as retail spaces and offices for a reliable CCTV system solution, with its die-cast aluminium casing rated IP66/67 for water/dust protection, and IK10 for high impact resistance. With an 88° horizontal field of view, wide areas can be monitored in 5-megapixel, 2592x1944 resolution up to 30 fps, providing detailed imagery to enhance safety and security. Low and varying light levels are covered by WDR and IR up to 30m range. This camera also features a built-in microphone, and integration into local alarm systems via onboard I/O.
Imaging and Optics
This camera features a fixed 2.8mm lens with 5-megapixel resolution sensor, capturing HD video streams (2592x1944) up to 30 fps, ideal for picking out detail in high-movement scenes. WDR technology ensures important details aren't missed by automatically adjusting the contrast accordingly for enhanced clarity. Colour images are provided down to 0.007 lux, however the camera's smart IR kicks in when light levels approach 0 lux, providing infrared illumination up to 30m, ideal for users wanting to monitor their premises during the night for an effective CCTV solution.
Protecting premises and increasing security is made easy by the on-board AI driven analytics software, offering enhanced detection solutions such as motion detection, people counting, loitering, intrusion and tampering. Virtual walls can be established and motion can be searched for, and any of these events can be set to trigger alarms to the user, sending a notification to their mobile device. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) increases situational awareness and reduces the number of false alarms by identifying humans and vehicles, allowing the user to focus on the more important details. Privacy masking is included.
Recording and Video Management
Users can configure and access live and recorded video with any of the supported video managment options listed below. Monitoring, recording and exporting video is straightforward, and the camera has local recording capability via an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be used
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Weighing just 0.65kg, the Honeywell 35-Series Micro Dome IR Camera measures 104.9mm in diameter and 63.3mm in height, meaning mounting and installation is easy, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes setting up a connection straightforward. Powered by PoE, this camera also supports audio via line in/out.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 All-In-One Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 All-In-One Junction Box + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 All-In-One Junction Box + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template