Overview of the Honeywell 35-Series 8MP MFZ Mini Dome IR Camera
- Compact yet powerful security camera, with high impact-resistant and weatherproof casing
- 8-megapixel sensor with 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Varifocal 2.7mm - 13.5mm lens with motorised focus and zoom
- WDR and Smart IR with range of up to 50m with automatic cut filter
- Video analytics alerts such as smart motion detection, intrusion and loitering
The Honeywell 35-Series range of compact security cameras offer high-quality optics at an affordable price range, with the HC35W48R2 being the leader in the fixed dome range. It delivers 4K UHD footage covering a horizontal field of view of 32° - 105°, WDR, IR up to 50m, and a range of video analytics to enhance scene awareness and increase security, which can be highly beneficial to small businesses wanting to install a reliable and secure CCTV system. The IK10, IP166/67 rated diecast aluminium casing ensures high-impact resistance and weatherproofing, ideal for installation outdoors.
Imaging and Optics
Ultra-high-definition 4K footage (3840x2160 resolution) is captured by the 8-megapixel sensor, providing sharp video up to 30 fps, which can be critical when monitoring high-movement areas to ensure specific details aren't missed. Day/night recording is covered by the smart IR cut filter automatically triggering at 0 lux, providing night-time illumination with a range of up to 50m with video in monochrome, and WDR to produce clear footage in areas with varying contrast such as entrance areas and receptions. Motorised zoom and focus can be utilised via the web browser or VMS, offering a wide viewing angle of 32° - 105°.
On-board AI-driven video analytics offer a range of features to enhance security including motion detection, intrusion, people counting and tampering. These can be essential elements to strengthen surveillance and monitoring, by notifying the user directly via email or VMS when an event is triggered, as well as integrating local alarm systems via onboard I/O. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) can identify humans and vehicles, which helps to reduce false alarms. Privacy masking is supported.
Recording and Video Management
Users can remotely access and configure live and recorded video via any of the supported management options listed below, and can also locally record to an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can also be used
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Weighing just 0.65kg and measuring 110mm in diameter by 85.6mm, this lightweight yet robust camera can be easily mounted, with the Honeywell Unified Tool (downloadable from Honeywell) installation wizard making setting up the camera straightforward.
This camera can be wall or ceiling mounted directly out of the box, but other mounting options are available including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDV MFZ Dome Junction Box for easy cable management (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBWML for convenient arm mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDV + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA60CNMZ + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting to a corner
- Honeywell HA35JCBHDV + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60PLMZB + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC02 for arm mounting to a pole
- Honeywell HA35PMC02 + HA35CLM01 for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA35PMC02 + HA35CLM01 + HA35CLM02 for extended ceiling mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template