Overview of the Wisenet QNV-6012R Outdoor Dome Camera
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 25fps
- Choice of fixed lens with 87.6° or 113.7° horizontal viewing angle
- Integrated IR LEDs with up to 25m range
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø120.3mm x 91.7mm
This vandal-resistant dome IP camera is part of the Wisenet ‘Q’ series by Hanwha Techwin and delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25 frames per second (fps). Useful features include WDR technology and integrated infrared (IR) LEDs, which can enhance night vision at a range of up to 20m to help provide clear, round-the-clock imaging of outdoor scenes.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu):
- HD 1080p resolution with a 113.7° wide viewing angle, and 20m IR night vision (QNV-6012R)
- HD 1080p resolution with a 80.6° viewing angle, and 25m IR night vision (QNV-6022R)
True day/night recording is enhanced by integrated IR illumination at a range of up to 20m (QNV-6012R) or 25m (QNV-6022R) and with a horizontal viewing angle of 113.7° (QNV-6012R) or 80.6° (QNV-6022R), the unit can monitor wide outdoor areas – 24 hours a day. A microphone (not included) can also be connected through the audio I/O port to enable one-way audio recording within close proximity to the camera.
A handful of imaging technologies are included to improve the quality of images captured in challenging lighting conditions. WDR retains image details across images with high contrast lighting and, thanks to the Wisenet Hallway view, areas of interest are maximised in narrow scenes by vertically orienting the video stream.
Configurable camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms help to alert users of activity through a variety of notification methods, including email.
Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and used as a backup if the network fails. Users can also remotely access the unit via the free Wisenet Viewer application and, for more sophisticated video management, the camera can be integrated with Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect video management software.
With its IP66 and IK10-rated housing, this camera is suited to deployment in exposed outdoor areas. Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) also simplifies installation and cuts initial costs by providing both power and network connectivity over one cable.
Key features & benefits
- Offers HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate, providing detailed CCTV footage
- Choice of 2.8mm or 4mm lens with 113.7° or 87.6° horizontal field of view
- Integrated IR LEDs enhance true day/night recording at a range of up to 25m
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing protects exposed outdoor locations
- WDR technology enables clear viewing of details in scenes with both bright and dark areas
- Audio I/O ports support one-way audio recording with the connection of a microphone (not included)
- Hallway viewing mode optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet WiseStream technology
- Video motion and tampering detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Edge storage provides a data backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded and provides free video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Support for PoE enables simple, cost-effective installation
With integrated IR illumination, the Wisenet QNV-6012R is ideal for deployment in outdoor areas that require unobtrusive, 24-hour surveillance such as car parks, airports and community centres.
Back To Top
- User manual
- Mounting template
- Installation guide