Overview of the Wisenet QNV-7012R
- Captures video in 4 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second
- Choice of lenses provides a horizontal field of view of up to 107.5°
- Up to 30m IR LED illumination
- WDR technology for high-contrast scenes
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø120.3 x 91.7mm
This outdoor-ready dome camera is part of the cost-effective Q-series by Wisenet, delivering 4MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps) – ideal for small to medium outdoor applications. 24-hour surveillance is made possible by the automatic IR-cut filter which is enhanced by the integrated IR LED illuminators. Furthermore, the unit also features support for edge storage, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and wide dynamic range (WDR) technology.
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu):
- 4MP resolution with 107.5° view and 20m IR night vision (QNV-7012R)
- 4MP resolution with 78.2° view and 25m IR night vision (QNV-7022R)
This robust camera provides a choice of two models with varying lens sizes of 2.8mm (QNV-7012R), 4mm (QNV-7022R) and 6mm (QNV-7032R) offering a horizontal field of view of 107.5°, 78.2° and 49° respectively, allowing you to choose the lens size that best suits your requirements. Moreover, the unit’s built-in IR LEDs illuminate at up to 20m (QNV-7012R), up to 25m (QNV-7022R) and up to 30m (QNV-7032R) providing enhanced night vision and the ability to capture clear footage, even in challenging light conditions.
To ensure optimum imaging in a range of conditions, this camera is integrated with advanced imaging technologies such as WDR to improve footage captured in high-contrast scenes by balancing shadows and bright backlighting – keeping foreground details clear. Furthermore, using Hallway mode, you can vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes.
To further enhance scene awareness, video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the onboard MicroSD card (not included) and inform users of activity via email notification. Wisenet’s compression technology, WiseStream II, is also included and reduces bandwidth by 50% on average (against H.264), whilst retaining video quality.
Support for edge storage (MicroSD card not included) allows the camera to work as a standalone system without the need for an NVR or can provide a backup in the event of a network failure. Wisenet Viewer application offers free video management and remote access whilst, for more advanced setups, software such as Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect can be used with this camera.
Installation is made straightforward with features such as PoE, reducing the amount of cabling needed by combining power and network connectivity into one cable. Furthermore, this camera can be deployed in exposed outdoor areas due to its rugged IK10 and IP66-rated casing, protecting it from vandalism and inclement weather conditions.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers clear 4 megapixel resolution video at up to 30 fps
- Offers a choice of a 2.8mm, 4mm or 6mm lens with views from 49° – 107.5°
- An automatic IR-cut filter provides true day/night recording
- Up to 30m of IR illumination enhances detail captured in dark conditions
- WDR balances light extremes to retain video detail in high-contrast scenes
- Hallway view rotates the video stream by 90° to optimise capture in narrow areas
- Configurable motion detection alarms can be set to alert users of activity in the viewing area
- WiseStream II compression technology reduces bandwidth without compromising video quality
- Support for edge storage (MicroSD card not included) provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and standalone setups
- PoE support means power and network data are received over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- IK10 and IP66-rated casing protects the unit from vandalism and harsh weather
Robust and equipped for use in scenes with changing light conditions, this cost-effective dome is ideal for exposed outdoor areas such as small car parks, outside retail stores and bus stations.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Back To Top
- Wall and ceiling - the camera can be mounted to a wall or ceiling with no additional items
- Pole mounting - SBP-122HMW, SBP-300WMW1 and SBP-300PMW1