Overview of the Wisenet QNV-8010R
- Delivers 5MP resolution video at up to 25 fps
- 2.8mm fixed lens with a wide horizontal viewing angle of 104.7°
- Up to 30m IR illumination - depending on the model selected
- WDR technology
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø120.3 x 91.7 mm
This vandal-resistant, IP66-rated unit from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin delivers 5MP resolution video at full frame rate. It also features integrated infrared (IR) LEDs that can illuminate a distance of up to 30m (depending on the model selected) and offers support for Power over Ethernet - simplifying installation and reducing initial costs. Users are also able to remotely access the camera by downloading the free Wisenet Viewer application.
The camera can capture 5MP video at a full frame rate and provides clear surveillance footage at an affordable price. Its 2.8mm fixed lens offers a wide viewing angle of 104.7°, while integrated IR LEDs enhance true day/night recording at a range of up to 20m. An alternative model is available; providing a 79.8° angle of view and up to 25m (QNV-8020R) (please select from the dropdown menu).
For improved imaging in a variety of lighting environments, the camera utilises a handful of imaging technologies, such as WDR which ensures the capture of detailed images in scenes with both bright and dark areas by compensating for bright light and shadows. Digital noise reduction is also included to improve image quality in low lighting conditions, while Wisenet Hallway views vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise bandwidth when monitoring narrow areas.
Camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms are configurable and help to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Such alarm signalling can also be enhanced by the connection of external devices thanks to the unit’s handy built-in I/O ports.
Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted. Simplistic video management is also possible through the free Wisenet Viewer application. For further functionality, the camera can be easily integrated into high-performance video management software, such as Wisenet WAVE and Milestone XProtect.
Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation and, with its IP66 and IK10-rated casing, this camera is ideal for use in demanding outdoor locations that are prone to vandalism attempts.
Key features & benefits
- Offers crisp 5MP resolution video at up to 25 frames per second
- Choice of 2.8mm (104.7° view & 20m IR), 4mm (79.8° view & 25m IR) or 6mm (49.4° & 30m IR) lens options are available
- IP66 and vandal-resistant casing for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- WDR and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Hallway view vertically orientates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Edge storage provides a handy backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- Wisenet Viewer recording software provides simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- PoE supplies power and network connection through a single cable - simplifying installation
Housed in a vandal-resistant and IP66-rated casing, complete with true day/night recording and integrated IR LEDs, this affordable camera is an ideal choice for exposed outdoor locations that require detailed 24-hour monitoring. Typical applications include car parks, outside licensed premises and amusement parks.
- Installation Guide
- User manual
- Mounting template
Back To Top