Overview of Honeywell 35-Series 5MP Fixed IR Bullet Camera
- Pronounced design can be installed indoor and outdoor to help prevent trespassers and vandalism
- HD video up to 30 frames per second provided by 5MP sensor in 2592 x 1944 resolution
- WDR and Smart IR offers true day/night vision up to 50m, even in challenging light conditions
- Smart Motion Detection (SMD) identifies and triggers on humans and vehicles to help reduce false alarms
- Multiple video management platforms supported
This 5-megapixel bullet camera is ideal for small businesses who want to install an effective deterrent and surveillance system. Its lightweight and compact design is rated IP66/67 for ingress protection, suitable for both indoor or outdoor mounting, and its bullet shape can be pointed towards specific areas for detail analysis. Suitable for contrasting light levels and positioning due to the built-in WDR, and IR produces clear monochrome images during complete darkness. HD video can easily be monitored via the camera's onboard browser interface or video management platforms, allowing users to remotely access footage when required.
Imaging and Optics
The camera's fixed 2.8mm, fixed Iris, F2.0 lens provides a horizontal viewing angle of 88° allowing focused surveillance of specific areas. High-definition video is recorded up to 30 frames per second in 2592 x 1944 resolution, which offers rich video footage even in high-movement scenes. True WDR, BLC and HLC produces glare-free video in environments where lighting may vary such as entrance areas and receptions. The IR can be activated manually, or the smart cut-filter automatically triggers when light levels drop to 0 lux (full darkness), resulting in clear monochrome images with subjects at up to 50m distance.
The built-in smart video analytics from Honeywell offers detection of motion, loitering, people counting and tampering, and alerts can be set to notify the user to these events. If the camera is connected to a local alarm system, this can be set to sound on detection of any of these incidents. Smart Motion Detection (SMD) uses an AI algorithm that can identify objects such as persons or vehicles, reducing false alarms by only triggering on these classified detection. Privacy masking is included.
Recording and Video Management
Monitoring, recording and exporting video is straightforward with any of the supported video managment options listed below, where users can remotely configure and access live and recorded video. The camera has local recording capability via an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is also available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Measuring 87mm in diameter and 197.3mm in length, this camera can be mounted with ease straight out of the box. Powered by PoE, this camera can be connected without the need for more than one cable, and the Honeywell Unified Tool installation wizard makes setting up a connection straightforward.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA 35 Series Bullet Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHBA + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template