Overview of Honeywell 35-Series 5MP Fixed Ball IR Camera
- Compact design with 360° manual rotation and 80° tilt
- 5-megapixel sensor provides HD resolution video
- Integrated infrared illuminators with range of up to 40m
- Smart video analytics with alarm triggers for events
- Multiple video management platforms supported
The Honeywell HC35WE5R3 is a simple solution for businesses wanting to install a small CCTV system thanks to its compact design and wide range of adjustability. Equipped with a 5MP sensor offering high-definition video and features to enhance day and night vision such as WDR and IR. Its video analytics enhance situational awareness by alerting users to events such as motion and intrusion. Power over Ethernet (PoE) makes installation straightforward, and the feeds can be remotely accessed via an array of video management platforms.
Imaging and Optics
The fixed 2.8mm lens provides a horizontal viewing angle of 88° in 5 megapixel 2592x1944 HD resolution, whilst full day/night coverage is ensured by WDR technology optimising areas with high contrast lighting or shadows, and IR illumination up to 40m activating automatically at 0 lux to produce monochrome footage.
On-board video analytics provide security features covering events such as motion detection, tampering, intrusion and loitering, and the AI-driven Smart Motion Detection (SMD) can identify objects such as humans and vehicles to reduce false alarms. Integration into local alarm systems is possible via on-board I/O, so these events can be set to trigger alerts across a CCTV network.
Recording and Video Management
Users can remotely access and configure live and recorded video via any of the supported management options listed below, and can also locally record to an optional MicroSD card.
Other recording and video management options for this camera include:
- Honeywell network video recorders (NVRs) are compatible with all Honeywell cameras, which allow you to take full advantage of Honeywell specific features and the Honeywell Smart Viewer application can be downloaded
- Advanced, flexible and scalable video management is available with Milestone XProtect video management software (VMS)
- Compatible with Honeywell MAXPRO NVR software VMS and several other video management platforms
- Record direct to a local MicroSD Card (not included) up to 256GB
Installation and mounting options
Weighing just 0.6kg and measuring Ø110mm x 94.4mm, installation and mounting is easy. The 360° rotation and 80° tilt range means the camera can be adjusted even after it is mounted, so the viewpoint can be changed according to the users requirements.
The camera can be mounted directly onto the wall or ceiling straight out of the box, however additional accessories can be used for other mounting options, including:
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 35-Series All-In-One Junction Box for easy cable routing (recommended)
- Honeywell HA35JCBWML for convenient arm mounting
- Honeywell HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 + HA60CNMZ for corner mounting
- Honeywell HA60CNMZ + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting to a corner
- Honeywell HA35JCBHA1 + HA60PLMZB for pole mounting
- Honeywell HA60PLMZB + HA60WLMB1 + HA35PMC03 for arm mounting to a pole
- Honeywell HA35PMC03 + HA35CLM01 for ceiling mounting
- Honeywell HA35PMC03 + HA35CLM01 + HA35CLM02 for extended ceiling mounting
Back To Top
- Installation guide
- Mounting screws
- Drill template