Overview of the Wisenet XNV-6011
Part of the Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin 'X' series, this compact dome IP camera delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps) - complete with true day/night recording. Ideal for unobtrusive surveillance in exposed outdoor areas, the unit features an IK10-rated housing and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). In addition, the free Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software is supported, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
The camera features a fixed lens which offers a horizontal viewing angle of 112°, enabling a wide area of the scene to be captured. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology renders details even in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly. Hallway viewing mode is also supported and digitally rotates the video stream, allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas.
A range of configurable, video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. These motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) – ensuring all movement is captured. In addition, intelligent video analytics such as people counting and loitering detection help to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring.
With support for PoE, this camera is supplied with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation. Additionally, WiseStreamII technology recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for busy areas
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Tough, IP66 and IK10-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed outdoor areas
- 112° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting
- Hallway view digitally rotates the video stream – optimising the field of view in narrow scenes
- WiseStream II technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions in bandwidth and storage over H.264
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Integrated MicroSD card storage (card not included) provides a handy backup of data if the connection to the network is lost
- Downloadable Wisenet Viewer recording software provides a free video management solution for up to 36 IP cameras
- Handy remote access to the camera using the Wisenet mobile application for iOS or Android
- Dimensions: Ø112.8 x 63.7mm
- PoE consumption: 6.5W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNV-6011 vandal-resistant dome delivers 2 megapixel resolution and is an ideal choice for busy, outdoor areas that require round-the-clock security surveillance. Typical applications include train stations, outside of licensed premises and car parks.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top