This product has been discontinued. Its replacement is the PowerDsine PD-9001G.
The PowerDsine PD-8001/AC-UK 1-Port High Power PoE Midspan is for use in combination with the PowerDsine PD-AS801/12 PoE Splitter. This PoE Midspan injects high power into a standard ethernet cable (e.g. standard CAT5E), enabling Pan-Tilt-Zoom IP cameras to be installed using a single cable only. This 1 port version enables power injection in one ethernet cable only (6 and 12 port Midspans are also available). The PoE Midspan can be installed anywhere on the ethernet cable run but is typically located near the corresponding data connection, e.g. a switch or a router.
This High Power PoE Midspan, when used with the PD-AS801/12 PoE Splitter, is suitable for use with a range of pan-tilt-zoom network cameras.
Key benefits of Power over Ehternet (PoE):
- Power and data are run over the same cable (e.g. standard CAT5E cable), allowing the installation of an IP camera with just one cable
- Allows cameras to be installed in areas where conventional electrical cabling and outlets are unavailable or difficult to install
- Simplified cable installation significantly reduces installation time and costs
PD-8001/AC-UK - Connections:
This item can be supplied with a European plug. Please call on 0151 633 2111 quoting part no. PD-8001/AC-EUR to order
- Power: AC input
- Data input connector: RJ-45
- Data and power output connector: RJ-45
PD-8001/AC-UK - Key technical data:
Download the manufacturer's product data sheet (PDF 383k).
- Data rates: 10/100 Mbps
- Input voltage: 90 to 264V AC
- Power over Ethernet output voltage: 55.5Vdc
- Minimum output port power: 35W
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 44mm x 106 mm x 140 mm
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C