Overview of the Veracity OUTSOURCE 30 Power-over-Ethernet injector
This 30w Power-over-Ethernet midspan provides network and power to a single network device via an Ethernet cable. This unit allows the user to centralise power management and negates the use of a local power source. In addition, the Veracity Outsource VOR-OS-30 features an integrated overload protection that will cease sending power if a fault is detected.
This unit is compatible with IEEE802.3af and 802.3at power standards and features data throughput speeds of 10, 100 and 1000MBps. It can be used with a range of IP cameras and devices. Furthermore, if an incompatible non-PoE device is accidentally connected, power will not be supplied to it.
Key features & benefits
- Supplies power and network connectivity to compatible network devices over a single cable
- Compatible with both IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af Power-over-Ethernet Standards
- 30w output to connected devices
- 10/100/1000 data throughput speeds
- Compact, wall-mountable casing for unobtrusive installation
- Built-in safety features prevent power from being supplied to incompatible devices and power down if a fault occurs
The Veracity Outsource VOR-OS-30 supplies up to 30W of power to a single IP device from a remote location – allowing easier, centralised power management. Typical applications include reception areas, small offices and point-of-sale areas.
- Power cable
- Instruction Manual
Back To Top