Overview of the Microchip PD-9001GR/SP
Featuring built-in surge protection for optimal performance, this single-port PoE midspan provides remote power to IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af devices with 2-event classification. This unit supports 10/100/1000Base-T throughputs and allows the connection of WiMAX devices and wireless IEEE 802.11n access points.
Supplying 30W of power to a single PoE-enabled device, this unit features automatic power management, ensuring that devices only receive the power they require. Furthermore, it is also able to automatically detect non–standard Ethernet terminals.
This midspan is available as a UK or EU variant (please select from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- Single-port midspan with built-in surge protection
- IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant with 2-event classification
- 10/100/1000 Base-T throughputs supported
- Supplies up to 30W of power to connected devices
- Automatic safety features ensure connected devices receive the correct amount of power
Designed with integrated surge protection, this midspan provides up to 30W of power to devices in small to medium applications such as libraries, small offices and GP practices.
Back To Top