Overview of the Microchip PD-9501GC/AC
This compact midspan is designed to fit unobtrusively into a small-scale CCTV installation. Supplying 60W of power to a single network device, this product allows devices to be remotely powered and managed from a centralised location, without the need for a local power source.
Compatible with both the IEEE 802.3bt Type 3 PoE standard and backwards compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at standard, the Microchip PD-9501GC/AC supports throughputs of 10/100/1000Base-T and 10 Gbps. This midspan can be used with a variety of devices including fixed IP cameras, PTZ cameras and videophones. Furthermore, built-in safety features ensure that low-power devices receive the correct amount of power required.
This midspan is available as a UK or EU variant (please select from the dropdown menu).
Please note: This product is for use with PoE+ enabled devices.
Key features & benefits
- Provides network video devices with PoE capabilities
- Compatible with fixed IP cameras, PTZ cameras and videophones
- Supplies a maximum of 60W of power to devices
- 10/100/1000Base-T and 10 Gbps throughput speeds
- Low-power safety features to ensure devices receive the correct amount of power
- Compact design for easy installation in confined spaces
Supplying 60W of power to network devices from a remote location, the Microsemi PD-9501GC/AC removes the need for a local power source and enables centralised power management. Typical applications include cafes, restaurants and small retail stores.
Back To Top
- Power cable
- Instruction Manual