Overview of the Microchip PD-9001GR/AT
This compact single-port midspan supplies connected PoE devices with up to 30W of power from a remote location. IEEE 802.3at compliant with 2-event classification and backwards compatible with IEEE 802.3af PoE standard, this unit is suitable for both new and existing PoE installations.
Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T throughputs, the PD-9001GR-AT can be used with wireless devices such as WiMAX and wireless IEEE 802.11n access points. Integrated safety features ensure that the midspan is always providing the correct amount of power for the connected device and automatically detects and protects non-standard ethernet terminals.
This midspan is available as a UK or EU variant (please select from the dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- 1-port PoE midspan
- Provides up to 30W of power
- IEEE 802.3at compatible 2-event classification
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.3af PoE standards
- Supports 10/100/1000Base-T throughputs
- Can be used with WiMAX devices and wireless IEEE 802.11n access points
- Safety measures ensure the correct amount of power is always supplied
This compact and unobtrusive device remotely provides up to 30W of power to a single device – ideal for small to medium applications such as cafes, leisure centres and small office buildings.
Back To Top