Overview of the Veracity OUTSOURCE 90 Hi Power-over-Ethernet injector
This High Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) midspan supplies network and power to a connected device over a single ethernet cable. It provides a centralised power management solution without the need for a local power source. Furthermore, this unit will terminate power to the device if a fault is detected, using integrated overload protection.
This midspan is compatible with IEEE802.3bt power standards and is backwards compatible with IEEE802.3af and 802.3at. The unit also features data throughput speeds of 10, 100 and 1000MBps. Additionally, if a non-PoE device attempts to connect to the unit, power will not be supplied to it.
Key features & benefits
- Supplies power and network connectivity to compatible devices over a single cable
- Compatible with IEEE802.3bt Power-over-Ethernet Standards and backwards compatible with IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af
- 90W output to connected devices
- 10/100/1000 data throughput speeds
- Wall mountable for compact installation
- Built-in safety features prevent power from being supplied to incompatible devices and power down if a fault occurs
This midspan supplies up to 90W of power to a single IP device from a remote location - ideal for areas requiring high-power centralised power management. Typical applications include waiting areas, corridors and independent retail stores.
Back To Top
- Power cable
- Instruction Manual