This product is now discontinued, an alternative product is the LevelOne FEP-1611
Overview of the Allied Telesis AT-GS900/16
This 16-port, unmanaged 10/100/1000T by Allied Telesis offers powerful Gigabit switching – suitable for medium sized enterprises and educational networks.
Minimal configuration is required and the switch can be desktop, wall or rack-mounted for fast and flexible deployment. The built-in copper ports are fully auto-negotiating and allow the simple connection of existing 10Mbps Ethernet, 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet or 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet devices. Equipped with MDI/MDI-X, each port enables the easy connection of other switches and hubs.
Part of the GS900 eco-friendly switch series, the unit includes a high-efficiency internal PSU and a low power chipset to help to minimise power consumption. Each port features cable length detection that will reduce power levels on shorter cable runs. The unit's overnight mode allows the reduction of power during after-work hours when PCs are turned off. Additionally, the fanless design provides silent operation with no intrusive noises.
- Form factor: desktop / wall / rack mount
- 10/100TX ports: 16
- Power supply: internal
- Max power consumption: 15.3W
- MAC address table size: 8K
- Cooling: fanless
- Dimensions: 184 (W) x 121 (D) x 44 (H) mm
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Ideal environment: medium enterprises using high-bandwidth applications such as video and graphics
- Warranty: 2 years (or 5 years if product is registered)