This product is discontinued, to find an alternative model please see Raytec LED illuminators.
Overview of the Raytec Vario D-Zoom i8
Call for availability prior to ordering
Part of the Raytec Vario range of low-voltage infrared illuminators, the IP66-rated D-Zoom i8 is the only unit to offer zoomable lighting, ideal for use alongside pan-tilt-zoom CCTV cameras to enable accurate 24 hour outdoor monitoring. The unit can provide an angle of illumination between 10° and 80°, which can be quickly and precisely adjusted remotely via a volt-free input, and enables users to precisely match the infrared beam angle to the camera’s field of view. The unit can achieve a maximum distance of 120m, ideal for applications such as car parks and train stations.
Illumination is enhanced using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), which provides a highly diffused elliptical infrared beam that’s delivered precisely to where it is needed, reducing light and energy wastage and preventing overexposure of foreground objects.
The Vario D-Zoom i8 unit supports the Vario remote control, allowing simple set up from ground level and providing access to advanced set up features (not included – please select from the drop down menu above if required). All Raytec Vario illuminators have a 5 year warranty and come with a wall/ceiling bracket.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario D-Zoom i8:
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- High performance infrared illuminator designed for use with PTZ cameras to enable long-range black and white image capture at night
- Provides an infrared beam between 10° - 80° that can be smoothly adjusted without any moving parts
- Infrared beam distance up to 120m, ideal for applications such as car parks and train stations
- Vario Zoom system allows users to precisely match the illumination angle to the field of view required
- Produces high quality images without white-out using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- Supports the Vario remote control for easy set up
- Quick operational feedback from LED status indicator
- Supplied complete with bracket
- IP66 rated for durable outdoor use
- Operates directly from a 12-24V input
- 5 year warranty
The Raytec Vario D-Zoom i8 infrared illuminator is suitable for use in CCTV systems with PTZ cameras that require long-range night-time surveillance. Typical examples include prisons, car parks, parks and public squares.
- 10° - 80° angle Vario holograhpic lens
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
- Power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control