Overview of the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE w4-1
This IP66-rated, white-light illuminator from Raytec can be used in conjunction with a network camera to enhance night-time surveillance in outdoor areas. The unit features support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), which allows it to be easily integrated into an IP system and can be managed via the handy Vario IP web interface.
The unit’s white-light beam can be used as a deterrent to potential intruders, illuminating a scene at an angle of up to 120° or a maximum distance of 110m (at 10°). It’s supplied with three holographic lens inserts that can be interchanged easily - thanks to the unit’s flexible design. This allows users to select the lens insert that provides the most suitable beam angle and illumination range to meet their requirements. Alternatively, 80° and 120° lens inserts are also available if a wider beam angle is required (please select from the dropdown menu).
Hot Spot Reduction Technology (HRT) helps to generate longer illumination distances and ensures that light is delivered to where it is most needed, all whilst preventing objects in the foreground from being overexposed.
Users can seamlessly integrate any of the Vario2 IP PoE illuminator units into an IP system, then adjust settings easily via the Vario IP web interface. This handy software offers a range of advanced features and also enables instant response to live events. In addition, illuminators can be controlled independently, or in groups of up to 16 - allowing multiple units in a system to be centrally managed.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 IP PoE w4-1:
|10 x 10°
||110m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)
||65m at 35°
|60 x 25°
||35m at 60°
|80° x 30°
||25m at 80°
|120° x 50°
||18m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- White-light LED illuminator helps to provide full-colour surveillance at night
- Tough, IP66-rated housing can be safely deployed in outdoor areas
- Connects to a network to allow remote access - removing the need for site visits and lowering costs
- White-light beam provides a deterrent against intruders at a maximum distance of 110m
- Supplied with various lens inserts, allowing the user to select the most effective illumination angle for the scene
- Improved delivery of white light with Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Vario web interface offers a range of advanced settings and allows users to respond to live events in real-time
- Network connectivity also enables groups of lights to be centrally controlled (up to 16)
The Raytec Vario2 IP PoE w4-1 network white-light illuminator enhances light levels and provides full-colour surveillance of outdoor locations at night. With a choice of lens inserts, this flexible unit offers an ideal lighting solution for areas that may require a visual deterrent such as warehouses, hotel car parks and outside of licensed premises.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu if required):
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- 80° or 120° lens