Overview of the Raytec Vario2 PoE i2-1
This outdoor-ready infrared (IR) illuminator can be used in conjunction with any IP camera that features infrared sensitivity to enhance night-time surveillance. Part of the high-performance Raytec Vario2 series, the compact model also includes Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT) and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Offering a 10° beam angle and an illumination range of up to 62m, this unit provides an ideal lighting solution when monitoring specific areas of a scene at night. Users can also alter the angle of illumination, thanks to the flexible Vario interchangeable lens system. This allows different beam angles to be achieved by fitting the supplied 10°, 35° or 60° lens inserts. If a wider angle is required, an 80° or 120° lens insert is also available and can be selected from the dropdown menu.
Raytec’s Hot Spot Reduction Technology (HRT) ensures light is delivered to where it is most needed - helping to generate a further illumination distance and also preventing the overexposure of foreground objects. The unit is also equipped with Platinum Elite SMT LED technology which, together with an enhanced Cool Running thermal management system, makes it a powerful and reliable illuminator choice.
Support for Power-over-Ethernet allows the illuminator to be plugged directly into the network infrastructure and receive power via a standard Ethernet cable – simplifying installation. An optional Vario remote control is also available which enables handy configuration of illumination settings from ground level (please select from the dropdown menu).
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 i2-1:
|10 x 10°
||62m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)
||42m at 35°
|60 x 25°
||26m at 60°
|80° x 30°
||18m at 80°
|120° x 50°
||14m at 120°
Please note: a power supply is not included with this illuminator, please select from the dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Infrared illuminator provides reliable, low-light surveillance in environments where light conditions are less than optimal
- IP66-rated, outdoor ready housing protects from harsh weather conditions
- 850nm LEDs offer non-invasive surveillance and provide a maximum illumination distance of 62m
- A range of lens inserts allow users to select the most effective beam angle and illumination range to meet their requirements
- Elliptical infrared beam is highly diffused and delivers light to where it is required using Hot Spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- PoE support allows power to be received over a standard Ethernet cabling – simplifying installation
- Easy fine-tuning from the ground using the optional remote control
The Raytec Vario2 PoE i2-1 IR illuminator provides unobtrusive, night-time surveillance of outdoor areas that feature insufficient lighting. With a choice of lens inserts, this flexible unit is ideal for locations that require constant surveillance such as car parks, service stations and warehouse loading bays.
- 10°, 35° and 60° Vario holographic lens inserts
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
- PoE midspan
- Raytec Vario remote control
- Raytec Vario 80° or 120° holographic lens inserts
Back To Top