This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE w4-1
Overview of the Raytec Vario IP PoE w4
The IP PoE w4 from the Raytec Vario series of network white-light LED illuminators delivers a beam spread of up to 120° and a maximum distance of 90m, enabling a network camera to capture full colour video in the dark. Power over Ethernet (PoE) allows full control of the illuminator across a network and provides easy remote set-up, maintenance, operation and adjustment. The IP PoE w4 also supports low voltage power (24V DC) as an alternative to PoE, providing installation flexibility.
Supplied with the Vario IP PoE w4 are 3 holographic lens inserts that enable the unit to provide a white-light beam spread at 10°, 35° and 60°, enhanced by Raytec’s Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), which generates further beam distance and prevents the overexposure of foreground objects. Optional 80° and 120° inserts are also available (not included – please select from above if required), and provide even more flexibility with beam reach. The Vario lens system makes the IP PoE w4 suitable for a wide range of CCTV applications.
Raytec’s Vario IP PoE illuminators support the Vario IP integrated web interface, providing a quick access screen for users to make adjustments and to respond instantly to live events. The interface offers other advanced settings including diagnostics, software upgrade and control over a group of illuminators (up to 16). Additionally, the IP PoE w4 can be used as a deterrent against potential intruders, with users being able to configure deterrent settings using various beam patterns and speed. IP66 rated and vandal-resistant, the unit can be installed externally.
A bracket is included with the IP PoE w4 that enables wall or ceiling installation and the illuminator has a 5 year warranty.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario IP PoE w4:
|10 x 10°
||90m at 10°
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)
||55m at 35°
|60 x 25°
||30m at 60°
|80° x 30°
||20m at 80°
|120° x 50°
||15m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Enables an IP camera to deliver full colour video monitoring round-the-clock, assisting with identification and night-time surveillance
- Various beam patterns and speeds can be selected to provide a deterrent to intruders
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and low voltage (24V DC) power supply for flexible installation
- Can be remotely controlled from anywhere on the network for easy set-up, commissioning, operation and maintenance
- Maximum beam distance of 90m
- Users can select the beam spread to best illuminate a scene by inserting one of the included 10°, 35° or 60° lenses or an optional 80° or 120° lens for wider illumination (please select from the drop down menu above)
- Users can respond to live events in real-time using the integrated web interface, which features a host of advanced settings including timer and software upgrade
- Hot-spot Reduction technology generates longer illumination distances and prevents over-exposure
- Platinum SMT LED technology
- Up to 16 illuminators can be controlled in a group
- 5 year warranty
- Vandal-resistant and IP66-rated for durable external use
- Included bracket for wall or ceiling installation
The Raytec Vario IP PoE w4 white-light LED illuminator is ideal for indoor or outdoor CCTV applications that require full colour video monitoring at all times. Typical examples include prisons, warehouses, car parks and school and office grounds.
- 10°, 35° and 60° Vario holographic lens inserts
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Back To Top
- Raytec Vario power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- Raytec Vario 80° or 120° holographic lens inserts