Overview of the Raytec Vario2 PoE w4-1
The Raytec Vario2 PoE w4-1 is an outdoor-ready, white-light illuminator that can be deployed alongside a day/night IP camera to enhance low-light surveillance. Part of the powerful Vario2 series, this model also features Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT) and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) – simplifying installation.
Delivering a white-light beam that can be used as a visual deterrent for potential intruders, the unit illuminates an area at an angle of 120° or a maximum distance of 110m (at 10°). Three holographic lens inserts (10°, 35° and 60°) are included and are easily interchangeable - allowing users to set the most suitable angle and illumination distance for their requirements. If a wider beam angle is needed, an 80° or 120° optional lens insert is also available (please select from the dropdown menu).
With support for Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), this illuminator can deliver highly diffused, elliptical beam-shaped light over long distances - directly to where it is most needed. It achieves this whilst also preventing overexposure of foreground objects and minimising light wastage.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) supplies the illuminator with power over a single Ethernet cable for a simplified, cost-effective installation. Additionally, an optional Vario remote control is available and enables fine-tuning of the device from ground level (please select from the dropdown menu).
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 w8-1:
|10 x 10°
||110m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)
||95m at 65°
|60 x 25°
||50m at 35°
|80° x 30°
||25m at 80°
|120° x 50°
||18m at 120°
Please note: a power supply is not included with this illuminator, please select from the dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- White-light LED illuminator helps provide clear night-time monitoring in full colour
- Outdoor-ready, IP66-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- White light provides a visual deterrent to warn off intruders at a distance of 110m
- Choice of lens inserts allow users to select the most effective beam angle and illumination range to meet their needs
- Elliptical infrared beam is highly diffused and delivers light to where it is required using Hot Spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support reduces cabling and helps to simplify installation
- Easy fine-tuning from the ground using the optional remote control
The Raytec Vario2 PoE w4-1 white-light illuminator provides a visual deterrent for potential trespassers and enables full-colour recording in low-light, outdoor environments. Typical applications include police stations, community centres and car parks.
- 10°, 35° and 60° Vario holographic lens inserts
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- Raytec Vario remote control
- Raytec Vario 80° or 120° holographic lens inserts