This product is now discontinued, for alternative models please see LED Illuminators
Overview of the Axis T90B15
The T90B15 white light illuminator is outdoor-ready and can be used alongside any Axis network camera to enhance night-time monitoring.
The unit’s default lens features a 10° beam angle with an illumination range of up to 50m, ideal for monitoring specific areas of a scene at night. Three additional diverging lenses are included that offer wider beam angles and holographic lens technology helps to ensure an evenly illuminated scene.
An optional 120° diverging lens is available (please select from dropdown menu), providing a 10m illumination range and is a suitable choice for monitoring very wide scenes at night.
The illuminator can be configured to turn on and off via the integrated photocell, or through a connected camera’s I/O port (camera model dependent) or with a PIR sensor. An optional control pad (please select in dropdown menu) is available to allow remote fine-tuning of both photocell sensitivity and illumination.
A variety of mounting accessories are available, please select from the above menu.
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features and benefits
- White light LED illuminator helps provide clear night-time monitoring in full colour
- White light can be used where a visual deterrent is beneficial to crime prevention
- Housing is suitable for outdoor use and provides protection from harsh weather conditions
- A choice of diverging lenses allow the user to select the most effective illumination for the scene
- Holographic lens technology ensures an evenly lit scene with no hot spots
- Easy fine tuning from the ground using the optional remote control
The T90B15 white light illuminator boosts light levels in outdoor areas for clear, full colour monitoring. This flexible unit includes a choice of three additional diverging lenses and is an ideal solution for areas requiring round-the-clock surveillance such as petrol stations, car parks and school grounds.
- Three diverging lenses for different beam angle: 35°, 60° and 80°
- Power supply
- 120° diverging lens
- Mounting accessories
- Remote control