Overview of the Axis F1035-E
Compact, outdoor-ready Axis F1035-E fisheye sensor module with 194° ultra-wide viewing angle and HD 1080p resolution. 3m cable for connecting to the Axis F series main units is included and a 12m cable is available (optional). Also included is the Axis F8201 vari-angle mounting bracket.
IP66-rated and rugged, the Axis F1035-E sensor module from the flexible Axis F series connects to the Axis F series main units using the included 3m cable (12m optional ~ please select from above drop down menu), delivering non-invasive and durable outdoor surveillance ideal for tight spaces and mobile applications that may be subject to harsh weather and fluctuating temperatures. The sensor's fisheye lens is capable of delivering a 194° viewing angle and the unit can capture HD 1080p resolution for high quality, smooth CCTV monitoring.
The included Axis F8201 vari-angle mounting bracket assists with installation, securing the sensor in place and enabling it to be tilted to achieve the optimum viewing angle.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the F41, F34 and F44 main units and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Designed for use with the Axis F series main units - connected via 3m or 12m cable for flexible installation
- Compact form factor is ideal for surveillance of small spaces
- Ultra-wide 194° viewing angle with fisheye view enables 'overview' monitoring of areas
- Captures activity smoothly in HD 1080p
- IP66-rated and rugged therefore can withstand dust, snow, shock, temperature fluctuations, wind and vibrations
- Comes with 3m cable (please select from above if 12m cable is required)
- Axis F8201 vari-angle mounting bracket is included to secure the sensor and tilt to achieve optimum viewing
The Axis F1035-E is ideal for non-invasive overview surveillance in mobile, indoor or outdoor applications that require unobtrusive, high quality surveillance. Typical examples include ATMs, emergency vehicles, buses and trams.
- Installation guide
- Axis F8201 vari-angle mounting bracket
- 12m cable (please select from the above drop down menu if required)
Demo video of the Axis F series: