Call for availability prior to ordering.
Overview of the Axis F7225-RE
- Choice of 1080p resolution at 60 fps or 720p resolution at 180 fps (depends on connected main unit)
- 3.7mm lens offers 97° field of view
- Forensic WDR support
- Compatible with F9114 and F9111 main units
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 45 x 25 x 20 mm
Please note: the required cables for this sensor to connect to the main unit are sold separately. Please select desired cable length from the dropdown menu.
Designed to provide reliable monitoring in very small spaces, the Axis F7225-RE is compatible with the Axis F9111 and F9114 main units and is extremely unobtrusive. With only the sensor externally visible, it can easily fit into areas with very limited space. Delivering both 720p and 1080p resolution at 180 fps and 60 fps (main unit dependent), this sensor unit is suitable for outdoor use as it is encased in IP66/67-rated housing and can withstand temperatures as low as -40°C.
Delivering horizontal views of 97° the Axis F7225-RE packs a wide viewing angle into a compact sensor. Blending seamlessly into its surroundings, this sensor unit is able to be mounted in a variety of ways, including wall, ceiling and pole mounting (when used with additional accessories). With flexible cabling options (select from the dropdown menu) the sensor can be installed up to 30m away from its main unit making it easier to fit it into tighter spaces.
Able to record video 24 hours a day, the Axis F7225-RE features a built-in IR-cut filter, whilst Forensic WDR (when supported by the main unit) improves overexposed footage by compensating for extremely bright and dark areas and reducing instances of blur and noise in busy scenes
The sensor connects to the main unit using SMA-FAKRA connectors – minimising the effect of vibrations if used around machinery or on moving vehicles. Configuration is easily performed via the connected main unit, allowing for a centralised management solution for all connected sensors.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the F9114 and F9111 main units and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Only compatible with Axis F91 main units
- Captures video in both 720p resolution at up to 180 fps and 1080p at up to 60 fps
- 3.7mm lens provides wide-angle horizontal views of 97°
- Compact form factor for unobtrusive monitoring
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors with IP66/IP67-rated casing
- Functions in -40 to 55 °C
- Wall, ceiling and pole mounting options with additional accessories
- Can be mounted up to 30m away from the main unit
- IR-cut filter enables 24-hour monitoring
- Forensic WDR enhances high-contrast footage
- Configuration and management takes place via the main unit
- Sensor withstands vibrations thanks to SMA-FAKRA connectors
Ideal for use in applications with limited space, this compact sensor blends seamlessly into the environment and delivers clear footage around the clock. Typical applications include inside vending machines or ATMs.
- Installation guide
- Wall mount
- Terminal block connector
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Mounting options (select optional accessories from dropdown menu)
- Wall, ceiling and pole mounting - Axis TF1902-RE
Back To Top