Call for availability prior to ordering.
Overview of the Axis F2135-RE
- Captures video in 1080p and 720p resolutions at up to 180 fps
- Offers a 185° fisheye view
- IP66/IP67/IP6K9K-rated for reliable outdoor use
- Compatible with F9114 and F9111 main units
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø 29.8 mm x 46 mm
Please note: the required cables for this sensor to connect to the main unit are sold separately. Please select desired cable length from the dropdown menu.
Providing a highly versatile monitoring solution when used with the Axis F9111 or F9114 main units, the Axis F2135-RE fisheye sensor offers panoramic overviews whilst blending into the background. Delivering either 720p at up to 180 fps or 1080p at up to 60 fps (main unit dependent), this rugged unit is IP66/67-rated, allowing it to be used outside in inclement weather. The sensor is also IP6K9K-rated for protection against strong jets of hot water – ideal for areas in which the sensor may get wet. Furthermore, the F2135-RE is suitable for use in moving vehicles or machines as the SMA-FAKRA connectors help the unit withstand vibrations.
Able to deliver 185° fisheye views 24 hours a day, this compact sensor unit offers reliable monitoring in open-plan areas prone to variable lighting. Lightfinder technology is included (when supported by the main unit), allowing the sensor to capture full-colour video in near-darkness, enabling detail to be seen in all manner of light conditions.
As well as Lightfinder, the F2135-RE is equipped with a range of additional imaging technologies to improve footage taken in challenging lighting. An IR-cut filter is built-in, allowing function in light levels as low as 0.1 lux, whilst Forensic WDR technology makes details visible in high-contrast scenes by balancing out bright and dark areas and removing motion blur.
All video and analytics configuration takes place through the connected main unit, giving a centralised place to manage multiple sensors. This sensor can be placed up to 30m away from the main unit and, along with the range of mounting options available, makes its installation highly flexible and straightforward.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the F9114 and F9111 main units and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Designed to be used with the Axis F91 main units for flexible monitoring
- Offers a choice of 720p resolution at up to 180 fps or 1080p resolution at 60 fps (depends on main unit)
- Delivers detailed 185° overviews
- IP66/67-rated for outdoor use
- Protected from strong jets of hot water with IP6K9K-rated casing
- Connects to the main unit via SMA-FAKRA to help reduce the effects of vibrations
- Full-colour video in ambient light extremes with Lightfinder
- IR-cut filter enables 24-hour recording
- Overexposed areas are balanced with Forensic WDR
- Centralised management of video and analytics through the main unit
- Can be flexibly positioned up to 30m away from the main unit
- Multiple mounting options available with additional accessories
Versatile and robust, the F2135-RE is ideal to provide unobtrusive surveillance in open-plan areas that require panoramic overviews such as on production lines or buses.
Mounting options (select optional accessories from the dropdown menu)
- Wall, ceiling, parapet mounting - Axis TF1901-RE
- Pole mounting - Axis TF1902-RE
Back To Top