Call for availability prior to ordering.
Overview of the Axis F2115-R
- Delivers video in 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps or 720p resolution at up to 180 fps
- Varifocal lens provides views between 56° and 107°
- Day/night video capture
- Compatible with F9114 and F9111 main units
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø 29.8 mm x 50 mm
Please note: the required cables for this sensor to connect to the main unit are sold separately. Please select desired cable length from the dropdown menu above.
Compatible with the Axis F9111 and F9114 main units, this sensor provides a reliable solution for areas requiring non-invasive monitoring around the clock. With the ability to capture both 720p and 1080p resolutions at up to 180 fps and 60 fps respectively, the sensor is configured via the connected main unit, allowing central management of all video and analytics. SMA-FAKRA connectors help reduce vibrations’ impact on video quality, making the F2115-R suitable for use on moving vehicles or machines.
Fitted with a varifocal lens, this sensor is capable of delivering views between 56.3° and 107.4° at 1080p and 37° and 68° at 720p – allowing users to set their desired viewing angle at installation. For flexible installation, the Axis F2115-R can be installed in a variety of ways, using an additional accessory for wall, ceiling and parapet mounting.
The sensor’s built-in IR-cut filter enables 24-hour capture, ensuring nothing is missed when light levels are low. Forensic WDR is also available, when supported by the main unit, to improve video in high contrast scenes, optimised for motion, this technology balances bright and dark areas, as well as reducing blur in busy footage.
Based on the divided network camera concept, this versatile unit can be positioned up to 30m away from the main unit, providing greater flexibility in camera placement. Ideal for unobtrusive monitoring, the sensor is under 30 mm in diameter, allowing it to blend seamlessly into the background.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the F9114 and F9111 main units and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Designed to be used alongside Axis F91 main units
- Can capture both 720p at up to 180 fps and 1080p at up to 60 fps (main unit dependent)
- Varifocal lens delivers a choice of viewing angles up to 107.4°
- Video analytics and management are configured through the main unit
- Connected via SMA-FAKRA to help withstand vibrations
- Flexible installation with a variety of mounting options
- 24-hour recording is possible with the built-in IR-cut filter
- High-contrast lighting is balanced out with Forensic WDR
- Sensor can be positioned up to 30m away from the main unit
- Under 30 mm in diameter – ideal for non-invasive installations
Providing a robust and versatile monitoring solution that unobtrusively blends into the background, the F2115-R is ideal for use in vending machines and emergency vehicles.
Mounting options (select optional accessories from dropdown menu)
Back To Top