This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3905-R MK II
Overview of the Axis P3905-RE
IK69K and IK09-rated tamper resistant external Axis P3905-RE fixed dome network camera designed for use in or on transport vehicles such as buses and trains, available with either rugged M12 or male RJ-45 network connector. Capable of full HD 1080p (30 fps) and featuring Traffic Light mode, wide dynamic range, dual codec, edge recording, PoE, digital PTZ and video motion detection.
Part of the rugged Axis P39-R series designed for use in transport, the IK69K and IK09-rated outdoor-ready P3905-RE fixed dome network camera delivers high quality HD 1080p surveillance at up to 30 frames per second and can withstand tough conditions including vibrations, bumps, water, dust and temperature fluctuations. The Axis P3905-RE is designed to be externally mounted on a vehicle to increase on-board safety and to assist with incident investigation, featuring either a rugged M12 or male RJ-45 network connection (please select connector choice from the above drop own menu). The 6mm lens delivers a 55° horizontal viewing angle.
Featuring Axis' Traffic Light technology and wide dynamic range ~ dynamic contrast, the P3905-RE is able to respond quickly to changes in lighting environments, better distinguishing traffic light colours in low light to assist with event analysis. The use of progressive scan enables the camera to produce clear images of moving objects, preventing motion blur. The camera can effectively monitor vertically orientated scenes such as doorways using Axis Corridor Format technology, which crops the video stream to remove redundant areas and to optimise viewing and bandwidth usage.
Incorporating intelligent video motion detection and an active tampering alarm, the P3905-RE can accurately alert users to activity, whilst support pan-tilt-zoom control with preset positions, guard tour and control queue enables users to effectively view different areas of a scene and assess incidents in more detail if required. Video data can be stored internally onto a MicroSD card (card not included), offering low-cost storage ideal for mobile applications such as transport. Easy to install using the supplied lens tool to position the lens and image sensor in addition to Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, the Axis P3905-RE camera provides a simple to use, cost-effective CCTV solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Indoor version: Axis P3905-R.
Key features & benefits
- Ideal for use in transport applications such as buses, trains, trams and emergency vehicles
- Compact dome form factor provides unobtrusive CCTV monitoring
- Outdoor-ready (IP69K) and tamper resistant (IK09) casing is robust and protects against damage from harsh weather and tampering/vandalism
- Smooth surveillance footage in HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate (30 fps)
- Able to cope with changes in lighting levels with wide dynamic range ~ dynamic contrast
- Enhanced viewing and bandwidth usage when streaming vertically orientated scenes such as doorways with Corridor Format
- Improved distinguishing of traffic light colours with Traffic Light mode
- Advanced digital PTZ with preset positions, guard tour and control queue for secure monitoring
- Users are alerted to possible tampering attempts and activity using active tampering alarm and video motion detection
- Available with a male RJ-45 or rugged M12 network connector (please select choice from the drop down menu above)
- H.264 and Motion JPEG are support for file compression
- Handy recording to on-board MicroSD card (card not included) enables data to be stored temporarily until being transferred to a centralised device when convenient ~ ideal for mobile applications
- Simple to install using lens tool and PoE
Compatible recording platforms:
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
Rugged, compact and available with an M12 or male RJ-45 connector, the Axis P3905-RE delivers non-invasive and low-cost surveillance ideal for in or on emergency vehicles, trains, buses and trams. The P3905-RE is also suitable for use in general exposed outdoor applications such as train and bus stations, car parks and entrances.
- Installation and management software CD
- Installation guide
- Drill hole template
- Top cover tool
- Lens tool
- Allen key resitorx
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top