Overview of the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 7000i
- Four individually controllable sensors provide a 360° overview
- Sensors deliver up to 20MP resolution at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens with 38° - 85° field of view
- Built-in microphone for audio capabilities
- Bosch 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø220 x 111 mm
Equipped with four individually controllable sensors with a choice of 12MP or 20MP overall resolution, this outdoor-ready panoramic dome provides 360° overviews in four parts on a single IP address. This camera features a built-in microphone to provide clear one-way audio, allowing users to listen to or record audio in the camera’s surroundings. Additional features include Bosch Intelligent Analytics, High Dynamic Range technology and support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
In addition to the camera’s 360° panoramic viewing angle, each sensor is equipped with a varifocal lens, enabling the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation with views between 38° - 85°. Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics can differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain and wind - helping to deliver the highest accuracy level and reducing false alarms. This intuitive technology improves dynamic scene awareness and is enhanced further with the incorporation of machine learning Camera Trainer, allowing users to customise analytics to detect user-defined objects, events or subsequent changes.
Using a range of advanced imaging technologies, the camera can capture clear video footage in challenging light conditions. High Dynamic Range is included to improve video capture in high contrast conditions by balancing the bright and dark areas of the footage to ensure all details are clear. A switchable IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance whilst noise reduction ensures ultra-low light images are clearer with less noise - requiring less bandwidth.
In addition to Bosch’s Intelligent Analytics, this camera also features motion and audio-based detection that can be individually calibrated for each sensor. Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity via email notification, whilst the built-in microphone supports audio detection – notifying users of any suspicious or loud sounds around the camera. Integrated I/O connections give users the ability to connect external devices, helping to enhance alarm signalling or enable two-way audio when a speaker is connected.
Bosch has a range of video management solutions to suit all budgets and requirements; the free Bosch Viewer application allows users to remotely access live and recorded video via a mobile device, whilst different levels of Bosch Video Management Software (BVMS) are available, including Lite, Plus and Professional, depending on the size of your installation and your system’s needs. The camera is also compatible with Milestone XProtect - ideal for users who already have a Milestone system set up. Moreover, data can be stored directly to the MicroSD card slot (card not included) - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted.
This IP camera is designed for reliable use in both indoor and outdoor locations, its IP66 weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated for impact protection – allowing it to be deployed in areas prone to vandalism. To ease installation, each sensor can be individually adjusted using digital 0º to 360º pan, -20º to 20º rotate, 0º to 105º tilt, and -90º to 90º roll mechanisms – allowing the ideal angle to be set remotely. Additionally, PoE+ support is included and provides high-capacity power and network connection over a single cable, reducing the time and equipment needed for installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Choice of 4 x sensors that deliver 3MP or 5MP resolution each at up to 30fps (please select from the dropdown menu)
- Four sensors provide 360° panoramic views
- Each sensor features a varifocal lens that offers views between 38° - 85°
- One-way audio can be listened to and recorded via the integrated microphone
- Bosch Intelligent Analytics provide accurate detection with reduced false alarms
- Camera trainer allows user-defined object and event detection
- High Dynamic Range improves footage captured in high-contrast conditions
- 24-hour capture is available thanks to the switchable IR-cut filter
- Noise reduction delivers clear footage in low light
- Configurable motion and audio detection alarms can be set for increased scene awareness
- Built-in I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling
- Integrated SD card storage provides a backup of data if connection to the network is lost
- IP66 and IK10-rated casing protects the camera from inclement weather and vandalism
- Sensors are individually and remotely adjustable using digital pan, tilt, rotate and roll mechanisms
- PoE+ delivers power and network connection over one cable for straightforward integration
Providing reliable panoramic coverage of both in and outdoor areas, this robust camera is ideal for open spaces requiring 360° overviews such as shopping centres, amusement parks and large car parks.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Mounting plate
- RJ-45 punch-through aid
- TR20 Allen key
- 2-pin power connector
- 8-pin Audio and I/O connector
- M20 rubber grommets
- 3 x Installer UX labels
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top
- SD card
- Mounting accessories