Overview of the Axis Q6010-E
- Four sensors each provide 5MP video at up to 20fps
- Up to 360° field of view for full situational awareness
- Exchangeable and tiltable lenses
- Autopilot included (requires connection of an Axis Q60-E PTZ)
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: ø395 x 201 mm
Comprising four 5MP sensors, this innovative IP66 and IK10-rated unit is designed for use with any Axis Q60-E series network camera (sold separately) to offer full situational awareness in outdoor scenes. The unit includes support for PoE; whilst handy features such as autopilot and one-click digital PTZ help to provide clearer detail and easier event analysis within regions of interest.
With true day/night capability, each of the four lenses provides a 90° view and is manually tiltable to achieve the user’s desired viewing direction - capturing overview images 24 hours a day. Alternatively, if a sensor is not required for overview purposes the original lens can be swapped with a 6 mm or 12 mm lens to provide a narrower field of view and allow the user to focus in on specific areas of interest.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible.
Video motion detection and tampering alarms are configurable and help to alert users of activity and potential vandalism via a choice of notification methods, including email. Thanks to Autopilot technology, the unit is also able to enhance the PTZ functionality of any Axis Q60-E camera (sold separately), automatically tracking movement when detected in the 360° overview. In addition, the handy one-click zoom feature enables the user to simply click on a region of interest, and then the connected Q60-E will zoom in to provide greater detail and easier event analysis.
Edge storage is included, and recordings can be written to the onboard SD card (not included) - providing a helpful backup of data if the network fails. Storage to network attached storage devices (NAS) is also supported, meaning implementations requiring larger storage capacity are catered for. High-quality remote video management is possible through integration with applications such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect.
This camera is not a standalone product and is designed for integration with Axis Q60-E Series IP cameras (using the same brackets and network cables) to help increase surveillance area coverage. The Q60-E camera can be mounted inside the Q6010-E and support for PoE delivers power and network connectivity to both cameras in one cable.
Key Features & Benefits
- Four 5MP sensors capture smooth, high-quality, surveillance footage at up to 20fps
- Each 90° sensor can be manually tilted to achieve the desired viewing direction
- Exchangeable lenses allow users to obtain a narrower field of view – enabling focus on areas of interest
- Easily enhances any Axis Q60-E installation by providing 360° overviews for full situational awareness
- Autopilot technology and one-click zoom enable automatic PTZ tracking when integrated with an Axis Q60-E series camera
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour monitoring
- WDR retains detail across images with high-contrast lighting
- Configurable video motion detection and tamper alarms alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Axis Zipstream technology optimises bandwidth
- Integrated edge storage (SD card not included) provides a backup solution in case of network connection failure
- Supports storage to NAS devices, offering larger storage capacity
Created for integration with an Axis Q60-E camera, the Axis Q6010-E delivers high-quality 360° overview surveillance and is ideal for large outdoor spaces that require full situational awareness. Typical examples include car parks, high street shopping centres and zoos.
- Q60-E adapter
- Bayonet screws
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- PoE midspan
- SD card
- Axis mounting accessories
- Optional lenses
Back To Top