Overview of the Wisenet PNM-9031RV
- Includes four sensors with 5MP resolution at up to 20fps
- Panoramic views of up to 192° over 4 sensors
- Business Intelligence Analytics
- Up to 20m WiseIR illumination
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 253 x 170mm
Featuring four camera sensors in a singular unit, using only one IP address, the Wisenet PNM-9031RV outdoor-ready multi-sensor camera delivers a combined resolution of 15MP at up to 20 frames per second. The unit’s IR-cut filter enables true day/night recording for round-the-clock surveillance which is enhanced further by four individually controllable WiseIR LEDs that illuminate up to 20m around the camera – improving video capture in dark conditions. Additionally, this unit also features Business Intelligence Analytics, hands-free pan/tilt adjustment and Wisestream II compression technology.
The four sensors stitch together to offer panoramic views of 192° allowing comprehensive coverage of wide areas. Each sensor is able to be remotely adjusted with motorised pan and tilt capabilities, allowing the optimum field of view to be achieved without the need for hands-on fine-tuning. Furthermore, Wisestream II compression technology reduces bandwidth up to 99% when used with H.265 compression format, minimising storage requirements for a cost-effective and efficient surveillance system.
Users can stream surveillance footage via four separate channels or as a stitched-together panoramic view, enabling flexibility in choosing the best views for the chosen application. In high-contrast scenes, the unit uses WDR technology to balance out bright light and dark shadows to ensure that all details can be seen clearly. Moreover, the camera also features digital noise reduction to decrease noise distortion in footage captured in low light.
As well as standard motion detection alerts and support for Audio detection (when external audio devices are connected), Wisenet’s business intelligence heatmap is included with this camera – ideal for retail applications as it allows users to gather real-time information about consumer behaviour, enabling a greater understanding of retail trends and boosting business opportunities. Furthermore, all Analytics can be configured independently for each sensor, allowing users to focus in on and gain greater insight into specific areas of the scene.
For smaller installations, users can download the free Wisenet Viewer application to provide basic video management capabilities. For larger installations, or if a more sophisticated level of video management is required, users can purchase licences for Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect. Although this product contains four separate sensors, only a single camera licence is required for these advanced VMS products. Additionally, dual integrated MicroSD card slots (cards not included) provide an edge-based data backup and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit.
Installation is simplified by a handful of features including support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) - providing high-capacity power and network connection via a single cable, and a built-in USB connection that allows a local display to be connected during installation to view and adjust each sensor. Furthermore, the whole unit is housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing to protect against inclement weather and vandalism.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Each sensor captures clear video in 5MP resolution at up to 20fps
- Panoramic views of 192° are achieved across the four sensors
- Automatic IR-cut filter allows 24-hour surveillance
- Individually controllable WiseIR LEDs provide up to 20m of illumination each
- Motorised pan/tilt capabilities allow the sensors to be individually remotely adjusted
- Wisestream II compression technology reduces bandwidth and storage requirements
- Users can choose between multi-channel and panoramic streaming
- WDR technology renders details clearly in scenes with both bright and dark areas
- Noise reduction lowers noise distortion in low-light scenes
- Business Intelligence Heatmap provides valuable insight into customer behaviour in retail settings
- A Single IP address and licence are required
- Dual SD card support provides a helpful backup or allows the camera to function as a standalone unit
- PoE+ provides power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation
- Integrated USB port allows a local monitor to be connected during installation
- The camera is protected from vandalism and inclement weather thanks to its IP66 and IK10-rated casing
This cost-effective answer to a multi-camera setup requires a single IP address whilst providing multi-streaming capabilities. Robust and outdoor-ready, this camera is ideal for monitoring busy open areas such as train station terminals, outside airports and outdoor shopping centres.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Mounting options (select optional accessories from the dropdown menu)
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - accessories included
- Ceiling mounting - accessories included
- Pole mounting - Wisenet SBP-276HMW, Wisenet SBP-300WMW1 & Wisenet SBP-300PMW1
- Corner mounting - Wisenet SBP-276HMW, Wisenet SBP-300WMW1 & Wisenet SBP-300KMW1