Overview of the Axis P3719-PLE
This versatile unit from Axis comprises four Quad HD (2560x1440) varifocal sensors which together, enable users to cover multiple areas of a large scene with a single IP camera. The vandal-resistant unit provides a multidirectional surveillance solution for exposed outdoor locations and also features integrated 360° infrared (IR) illumination. Additional features include 360° IR illumination, support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and a range of advanced imaging technologies for clear image capture - in any lighting condition.
Each of the four camera heads can be moved manually along a circular track, which allows views from different directions to be captured simultaneously. The lenses also offer varifocal viewing angles up to 101°, enabling users to individually set four separate fields of view during installation. Additionally, Axis’ Corridor Format is supported to help maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
The camera's four individually controllable LEDs provide 360° IR illumination, which helps to enhance night vision at a range of up to 15m. For improved imaging in difficult lighting conditions, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology is also included to help to improve the quality of images captured in high-contrast scenes.
Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) to ensure all motion is captured and also send alerts of activity to the user via email notification. This unit also supports Axis Guard Suite analytics such as Motion Guard and Fence Guard which help to enhance scene awareness - within predefined areas in the field of view.
A range of handy features are included such as signed firmware and secure boot, which help to ensure the integrity and authenticity of the camera's firmware. Axis' Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out to reduce bandwidth and storage use. Additionally, handy features are included to help simplify installation such as PoE+, as well as remote zoom and focus which eliminates the need for hands-on fine-tuning.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 15 megapixel resolution (4x Quad HD) at full frame rate - for high-quality IP CCTV footage
- Multidirectional IP camera features four sensor modules which provide a 360° overview for detailed surveillance
- Four modules feature varifocal lenses which offer horizontal viewing angles up to 101°
- Camera heads can be individually moved +/-90° along a circular track for optimum positioning
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Four individually controllable IR LEDs enable 360° IR illumination at a distance of up to 15m
- Tough, IP67-rated housing with an integrated weathershield allows for safe deployment in exposed outdoor areas
- Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Wide dynamic range technology improves image quality in complex lighting conditions
- Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured for reliable CCTV surveillance
- Enhanced security monitoring with support for a range of Axis Guard Suite analytics
- Remote zoom and focus, pixel counter and focus assistant features help to simplify installation
- Edge recording to SD card (not included) provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- 4-camera-in-1 unit requires a single IP address and network cable - providing a cost-effective alternative to the installation of multiple IP cameras
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- Support for PoE+ supplies power to the camera through the network cable for ease of installation
Compatible recording platforms
The Axis P3719-PLE delivers detailed multidirectional surveillance in 15MP resolution (4x Quad HD) and features 360° IR illumination. Consisting of four flexible varifocal lenses that are housed in a single vandal-resistant casing, this advanced model is an ideal choice for monitoring large shopping centres, airports and industrial sites.
- RJ45 mounting tool
- Screw bit T20
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- PoE +midspan
- MicroSD card
Back To Top