This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis F34 Main Unit
Overview of Axis Companion 8 camera system
Designed to offer straightforward video surveillance solutions, the Axis Companion range is ideal for small businesses that want to reliably monitor their premises, people and assets. This small system consists of an 8-channel Axis Companion Recorder (NVR) and a choice of up to eight Axis Companion network cameras. Other helpful features include Axis' Zipstream technology and remote access via the Axis Companion application.
The compact Axis Companion Recorder is supplied with a 2TB 'surveillance-grade' hard disk which offers plenty of capacity for a small sized business. It's also supplied with a power adapter, as well as an integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switch that allows up to 8 Axis Companion IP cameras to be easily connected and powered - without the need for additional hardware. Other handy features such as the unit's wireless access point help to simplify setup, while its built-in USB port allows users to export data quickly and easily for further investigation.
Axis Companion IP camera choices:
A variety of Axis Companion IP cameras are available - allowing the user to create a unique CCTV surveillance solution to meet their exact viewing requirements (please select cameras from the dropdown menu above). This cost-effective camera range features 11 different models, all of which offer Full HD 1080p capability and are optimised for reduced bandwidth and storage efficiency.
When ordering please select the camera that best suits your requirements. For more details of the camera's available, click the Axis Companion IP camera table to the right.
Offering a range of features to help deliver reliable CCTV monitoring, the free Axis Companion application allows users to remotely view live video, as well as playback and export of recordings from the MicroSD card (not included). Available as a PC client or mobile application for iOS and Android devices, users can also configure camera-based video motion detection alarms to trigger edge recording and send email notifications if activity is detected within the scene. In addition, during live view or playback viewing modes, handy snapshots can be taken with a click of button - ideal when gathering evidence.
Key features and benefits:
- All-in-one system includes an NVR and a choice of up to 8 Axis Companion IP cameras
- Features a built-in PoE switch with 8 ports and 1 LAN port to offer self-contained networking and power supply
- 2TB surveillance-grade hard disk provides plenty of capacity for small business applications
- Wireless access point for installation and direct remote access to the system via mobile devices
- Compact, fanless design for unobtrusive installation
- Built-in USB port for simplified export of video recordings
- Additional mounting bracket (not included) to fix the NVR in position onto a wall, shelf or under desk
- All Axis Companion IP camera resolutions and frame rates are supported
- Compact cameras can be easily mounted to wall or ceiling for unobtrusive indoor or outdoor surveillance (camera model dependent)
- Axis’ Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- Simple video management for up to 16 cameras using the free Axis Companion application
- Camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- All systems come with a 3 years warranty as standard
The all-in-one Axis Companion 8 camera system is an affordable monitoring and recording solution for up to 8 IP cameras. It's an ideal choice for small business owners that require simple and reliable CCTV surveillance in locations such as independent retail stores, leisure centres, bars and restaurants.
- Power supply
- Installation guide
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
- Up to eight Axis Companion IP cameras