This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M3067-P
Overview of the Axis Companion 360
This affordable indoor IP camera by Axis features a 6 megapixel sensor and provides high quality 360° overviews of indoor locations. Part of the Axis Companion Series, this model features an ultra-compact design for unobtrusive surveillance and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include edge recording and remote access via the free Axis Companion application.
The free Axis Companion application software is available as a PC client or mobile application for iOS and Android devices and enables remote access to live views and playbacks of recordings for up to 16 camera channels. Additionally, an integrated HDMI output allows the connection of a monitor to display live footage from the camera.
The units hemispheric lens delivers full 360° overviews to ensure footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. The Axis Companion client-side dewarping software offers multiple viewing mode such as quad viewing and allows the original 360° image to be seen with less distortion. In addition, the client software supports digital PTZ controls to enable quick examination of specific areas of the image in greater detail.
Axis Companion application software can be used alongside camera-based video motion detection alerts to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - delivering reliable security monitoring. Users can also use one of the Axis Companion recorders to increase storage space up to 4TB and provide an all-in-one monitoring and recording solution that is ideal for small business applications.
Support for Axis' Zipstream technology optimises the stream, reducing the bandwidth by separating areas of interest to maintain a higher quality than areas of little interest. In addition, PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity over a single cable - enabling quick and cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 6MP sensor delivers high-quality, 360° overviews of indoor locations at up to 30 frames per second
- Axis Companion client software supports multiple viewing modes to allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Factory-focused lens eliminate the need for manual focusing - enabling quick and easy installation
- Palm-sized unit is ideal for small indoor areas that require unobtrusive CCTV surveillance
- WDR - Dynamic Contrast enables details in complex lighting conditions to be viewed clearly
- Configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Simple video management for up to 16 cameras using the free Axis Companion application
- Live footage from the camera can be displayed when a monitor is connected through the HDMI output
- On-board storage to MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup in case of network failure
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage - whilst maintaining resolution and frame rate
- PoE supplies both power and network connection through one cable for a cost-effective installation
This affordable Axis Companion 360 IP camera is ideal for small business applications that require non-invasive surveillance with high resolution, 360° overviews. Typical applications include independent retail stores, small open plan offices and libraries.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
Optional (please select in the dropdown menu above):