This product has been discontinued and succeeded by Milestone XProtect Express+ camera licence
Overview of Milestone XProtect Express - Camera Licence
The Milestone XProtect Express camera licence is for use only with a licenced XProtect Express installation and is not a standalone product. A valid Milestone XProtect Express base licence is required. Note, there is no Milestone Care Plus plan included - if you require Care Plus, please select the plan coverage term from the option above (recommended so your system continues to meet your operational demands).
Key Features and Benefits
- Milestone XProtect Express provides a flexible video management solution and supports up to 48 IP cameras
- XProtect Express Camera Licence allows a single IP device to be added into Milestone XProtect Express
- Data can be securely archived to a NAS device for a long-term storage solution
- XProtect add-on products and third-party software integration enhances system functionality
- Simultaneous access to the system (maximum of 5) is ideal for sites with numerous monitoring areas
- Multiple video export formats are supported and provide a flexible recording management solution
Create a comprehensive recording solution with Milestone’s high-performance IVO Husky server range.
Designed for use with any of the Milestone XProtect Video Management Software products.
View Milestone's IVO Husky range
- Wide camera choice with the software’s Open Platform design that supports over 4000 IP devices
- Software-based video motion detection allows IP cameras without built-in video analytics to be centrally managed in the system
- Quick set up with a range of configuration wizards and automatic camera detection
- XProtect Smart Client provides full system management when on site
- Remote access to the system from any internet-enabled device with the XProtect Web Client
- Views of live footage and playback of recordings from mobile devices is supported by the free Milestone Mobile application
- Connected external devices and video motion detection alarms can be configured to trigger recordings and alert operators via push notifications
- Interactive, single layer map in the Smart Client provides a full system overview
- Live and recorded camera based audio can be beneficial when investigating events
- Video search tools support the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- Support for up to 25 pre-set PTZ positions that can be triggered on an event basis