Overview of the Milestone XProtect Corporate - Base Licence
Create a comprehensive recording solution with Milestone’s high-performance IVO Husky server range.
Milestone XProtect Corporate is the ultimate high-performance surveillance solution designed for implementation in large, multi-site corporations. Multiple recording servers allow video footage to be captured simultaneously from an unlimited number of cameras - all controlled from a powerful, single management interface.
XProtect Corporate is ideal for use in systems that demand the utmost situational awareness and precise response to incidents. Users are able to access real-time situational overviews of both their system and its configured alarms with the use of multi-layer interactive maps and XProtect’s Alarm Manager interface. In addition to this, the included XProtect Smart Wall application offers control room operators a full system overview and allows efficient exchange of data as well as the ability to coordinate actions across multiple locations. User interfaces can be customised, featuring specific levels of system access for different user groups – enhancing internal system security. For maximum system uptime in high-security installations; the software combines support for edge-based storage, ensuring recordings are maintained during periods of network loss, with dedicated failover servers that can immediately replace recording servers in the event of a hardware fault. XProtect Corporate’s multi-stage storage allows users to optimise recordings by adjusting elements such as frame rate and encryption of recorded video on a per-feed basis - significantly reducing the costs of long-term video storage. If specific recordings are required for further investigation, the Evidence Lock function allows operators to manually extend recording retention time and override multi-stage adjustments to maintain the quality of video data.
The software’s Open Platform design offers compatibility with over 6000 IP devices, giving you full flexibility when specifying hardware. Additionally, support for software-based video motion detection enables every IP camera in the system to be utilised to its full potential. A helpful range of configuration wizards and automatic camera discovery features are also available to simplify various aspects of installation.
For easy access to a system, Milestone provides three helpful interfaces. The feature rich XProtect Smart Client offers full system management when on site and remote access is supported via the browser-based XProtect Web Client, providing access to live footage, playback and the sharing of recordings. Additionally, the Milestone Mobile application offers free on-the-go surveillance of a system from a mobile device or tablet.
Please note: This licence is for the installation of the XProtect Corporate recording server. To add camera licences you will need to purchase an additional Milestone XProtect Corporate camera licence for each device. Additionally, the purchase of a Milestone Care Plus plan is mandatory with XProtect Corporate and the plan coverage term can be selected from the dropdown menu.
Key Features and Benefits
- Milestone XProtect Corporate offers powerful and scalable IP video management with no limit to the number of connected cameras, users or recording servers
- Multi-server and multi-site support allows deployment across distributed systems
- Powerful management interface enables efficient system administration, including all cameras and IP devices - regardless of system size
- Customisation of user interfaces allows access levels to be set and enhances internal system security
- Failover servers offer redundancy to provide continuous system availability
- Edge Storage enables continuous recording of video to camera-based storage in the event of network failure
- Multi-layer maps provide an interactive overview of the system and helps locate cameras and events easily
- Alarm manager offers a consolidated overview of security and system-related alarms – enabling instant detection of incidents
- XProtect Smart Wall allows video walls to be created for efficient monitoring of large, multi-site systems
- Multi-stage storage optimises video recording settings to reduce long-term storage costs
- Video data retention time can be manually extended with Evidence Lock – ideal when high quality data is required for investigation
- Recordings can be triggered with video motion detection alarms as well as connected external devices and alert operators to possible incidents
- Camera-based two-way audio is supported in live view and can be listened to in playback
- Multi-live streaming optimises bandwidth use and viewing performance – ideal for installations with mixed network connections
- System functionality is enhanced with XProtect add-on products and third-party software integrations - adding value to an already comprehensive surveillance software solution
- XProtect Smart Client, Web Client and Milestone Mobile offer access to the system at all times
Milestone XProtect Corporate offers advanced IP video management for large, multi-site installations that require high levels of security surveillance. Typical applications include airports, government buildings, city surveillance and multi-national corporations.
XProtect Corporate Base Licence
The base licence is required for installation of XProtect Corporate on your server. The licence is for single-server, multi-server and multi-site installations.
XProtect Corporate Camera Licence
In addition to the base licence, a Milestone XProtect Corporate camera licence is required for every IP camera or video encoder channel you wish to add your system.
Milestone Care Plus
Milestone Care Plus plan is mandatory with XProtect Corporate and ensures you have access to new software releases containing bug fixes and additional features. The required plan coverage term can be selected from the dropdown menu.
Back To Top